Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunaina Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2006, 10:12 AM
    Any good advice to get rid of dark circles aorund eyes as I've born with it... I was thinking to try Amira Magic cream... any one know if it is safe for under eye area? Bcoz I don't like to put Concealers on it is so uncomfortable:(

Come on share your ideas & experiences with me... I'm still waiting:(
    lotti Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2006, 12:40 AM
    Hi Sunaina :D

Well, I even had this dark eye circles for years and used several creams and stuff like this without any success.

But since I`m using detxication, Vital Pads (BIO CHI, HERBAFORTE... ) I could get rid of this problem.

You have to glue this vital pads on certain places on your foot-ends during you are sleeping as described.
    This product comes original from the china-medicine and really helps not like all this cream stuff!!

Try it and you will see!!

You can get/order them in your chemist`s shop around the corner or order them from somewhere in the net for about $50 to $60 for 30 pieces.

Jul 23, 2006, 02:28 AM
    There u are:)... hmmmmmm nice to hear that u finally found the solution... it sounds good... but u know I'm living in Denmark... I'm not sure If I can buy it here... but I'll try.

Thanks a lot Lotti my friend:)
    lotti Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2006, 08:19 AM
    Well I`m from italy and you will sure get it even in denmark:)

Jul 25, 2006, 09:40 AM
    It's called Detoxication Vital Pads?. and it's only named as BIO CHI or Herbaforte?.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Jul 25, 2006, 12:32 PM
    Wow I had no idea AskMeHelp had members on the board from outside the US.:eek:
    That's cool.:p

Well I'm using Phase Out by Serious Skin Care. (Home Shopping Network) LOL!
    Hey I get it where I can find it right?

There before and afters were real nice I hope it works. It's hard to find eye lightening creams especially when the directions read to not to put the cream on certain parts of the eye.:confused:
    It's an eye cream how come I can't use it on my eye lids:confused:

Aug 8, 2006, 06:09 PM
    Hey... anyone tried the cream named as Hylexin Serious Dark Circles... how does it work :o?
    luvee Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Aug 8, 2006, 06:30 PM
    I used to have that problem and its even worse because I was like a walking zombie with two big dark spot around my eyes, I tried several creams but ended up getting worse.When I had a vacation in my hometown wherein I can rest well and sleep earlier than I used before, the dark spot becomes lighten. Guess that's all you need rest and enough sleep. Try the natural way also, cucumber can help.
    guzzilegal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 07:27 AM
    I have heard that potato hepls. Grate potato and put in a cheesecloth and put on eyes for half an hour, also tried cotton buds soaked in milk. Or rose water or cucumber juice. Also get tablesppon tomato juice, add turmeric only a little, a little lemon and enough gram flour to make a paste.

Nov 18, 2006, 05:36 PM
    Hello guys, hey LOTTI I've been trying CHI patches it's wonderfuland really it works for me... it solved my skin problems as well + lighten dark circles... every 1 noticed that... Thanx for a useful advice Lotti...
    iamnear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Hello Sunaina and lotti,

I'm 22 and my brother, sister and I all suffer from hereditary dark circles eyes.

I have been using the foot patches for 2 weeks now and I haven't noticed any difference. The brand I use is nova. Does the brand type matter?

Should I use more than 1 patch a night? Is there anywhere on the feet I should specifically apply them?

How long does it take to see results?

Many thanks in advance.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 20, 2007, 09:44 AM
    On another forum, it was recommended to use True Radiance

True Radiance eye cream

I have tried roots herbal, which I thought worked a bit, but I found the mixing, the application and waiting to rinse off after 30 minutes a bit of a pain

dark circles, puffy bags under or around eyes remedy, removal, treatment & cure

May 19, 2008, 08:41 AM
    Right now I'm using an eyecream for dark circles which contains Haloxyl 2% + vitamin K 2%... it's amazing eye cream and cheap too... no risks at all... I bought it from a beautition on E-bay...

May 20, 2008, 03:52 AM
    Sunaina,

Would you mind stating the name of the product and the seller. Thanks

May 29, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Hi Maharani:)

Seller ID on eBay is Forever-young2007, seller is a beautition and he/she named cream as Haloxyl & Vitamin K Cream Stop Dark Under Eye Circles... I hope I helped... share your results too...

May 31, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Sunaina,

Thanks for sharing the info. Have purchased some and hopefully will see some results.:)

May 31, 2008, 03:01 PM
    I read in BrightSKin discussion forum that taking MSM can make undereye area brighter too but it takes minimum 3 months and maximum 12 months to see the change in your skin... and I'm already taking MSM for acne scars... lets see what happens:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark under eye circles [ 9 Answers ]

Im only 15 and I already have these anoying bags under my eyes that won't go away!! I think there genetic because both my brother and sister have them to. THere both darker than me, so you don't notice their bags hardly at all. I need some advice on how to make them go away. I get lots of sleep,...

Dark circles and puffinesses under the eyes [ 7 Answers ]

I am 16 and as I grow older I have realised that my under eyes are getting worse everyday. Now I can clearly see the purple veins under my eyes passing by. What I really need help at is: are there any creams you recommend me to use to get a clear certain solution for this problem:confused: please...

Eye bags & dark circles [ 14 Answers ]

I am 19 years old. I have had bags under my eyes for as long as I can remember. They aren't puffy, not at all. They look like they giant craters. Just recently I have been getting dark circles under my eyes also. I can't stand walking around like this I feel like a zombie, does anyone know how to...

Dark under-eye circles [ 19 Answers ]

I have always had dark circles under my eyes. I am white, fair-skinned and blonde. Could this be the only reason? I also saw an ENT doc for a septoplasty 3 years ago and he told me the reason could be sinus related and said the surgery may help, but it hasn't at all. I am well nourished and get...

Looking for brother born 7/2/47 [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for my half brother who was born in Michigan on July 2 1947. I was wondering is it possible to get a list of male's born on that date who live in and out of Michigan. And is there a way to find spouses and family. Thank you Connie

View more questions Search