Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mandmo Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Dec 17, 2008, 03:06 PM
    how to put him in his place
    This one guy I used to like and we went on a couple dates for a bit is really getting on my nerves lately. He thinks he is just the hotest guy ever and that he can get any girl, and to prove this he makes bets with random people that he can get with any girl, and I found out eh made out with one of my best friends. Grrr... he doesn't realize but a lot of girls in my grade think he is such a jerk, yet they all flirt with him like crayzy. How can I teach this guy who used me to to get with me, as well as other girls to, and show him that he can't play around like that! Its sickening
    Double B Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 17, 2008, 03:42 PM

Your best bet is to just ignore him and any of his antics. Obviously he feeds off the attention of others, and any attempt to ostracize him will only further feed his egomanical personality.

Although it is difficult, letting this situation go by the wayside is the more appropriate and responsible thing to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want a place of my own. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a 21 year old female living at home with my family. I've gotten to a point where I would like to get out on my own. I love my family and we get along fine, but I'm really starting to feel the need to just get out of here. I know I'm still young, my sister didn't move out until she was 25, but...

Can I use AC MCB in place of DC? [ 2 Answers ]

Can I use AC MCB in place of DC?

Any place [ 9 Answers ]

Me and my frinds are 18 and we always have problems looking for a place to have some fun, do you know anywhere we can go for free or at a low cost in lowell or bostom or even methuen.

Place value [ 1 Answers ]

Plls help me with these question about the PLACE VALUE.. Give the number whose hundreds place is one-third of the greatest one digit number, the tens place is twice the hundreds place, the ones place is four times the digit in the hundreds place divided by 2, and the three digits in the thousands...

I should have came here in the first place [ 1 Answers ]

Well ever since I came here I only posted part of my problem... so here's the whole story of what's what... well I been knowing my lady friend for almost 2 years... and even to the point we had feelings for each other... got to the point she met up a guy that used to date my ex on myspace and...

View more questions Search