Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thunder9810 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 11:36 AM
    Racing movie
    This movie was on Usa network back in when they up all night. The movie was about a kid who had to race across town. All I remember about it was the car he raced in was buried under the football field. I am trying to find the name of it so I can buy it for my brother.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 11:41 AM

Hmm... do you have any other slightest details?

Dec 16, 2008, 11:51 AM
    I believe the coach of the high school hid the car under the football field like back in the 50s and the and gave it to the kid in the 80s when the bad guy destroyed his car . I know he had to race across the city in a certain amount of time. Sorry my brother knows more about it trying to get it for him for x-mas.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 12:03 PM

Does it involve the mob? Is the car like a 55, 56 or 57 chevy?
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Dec 16, 2008, 03:02 PM
    There's a few old threads with similar questions, so maybe this can help?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...eld-97937.html

Dec 16, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Yes the car is 56 57 58 chevy and yes the mob is involved and they try to stop him
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 03:08 PM

Yeah... I was doing some research and it might be catch me if you can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's MOVIE racing/revenge [ 6 Answers ]

This was an 80's movie I do believe and I thought it starred charlie sheen when he was young but couldn't find anything on it> It started w/ him and his girlfriend getting into trouble and I believe they were killed and he comes back in his brothers image and races cars... it was a black car......

Car movie/ Horror/ Racing [ 2 Answers ]

That I can remember is about a man who was killed, but then came back to life. He had a black car who he raced the bad people. As he raced these bad people his car would go faster and pass them really quick then he would turn back and crash his car head on. Both cars would explode then the black...

80's or 90's Racing Movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie that featured a steet race across the US. There were all kinds of cars from Ferrari's, corvettes etc. The most memorable scene is where one racer is being chased by the cops so he drives his car onto a moving 18 wheelers trailer. I think it might be speed...

Old racing movie [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of this older movie? In the movie these people are racing across the country. And there are these two woman in a corvette that can change the colors of the street lights for there advantage to win. There is also a man in the beginning that has a lambo, but can not drive it, so...

Old horror car racing death movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this old movie the other day about this race that takes place where you get points for running people over. Anyone know what is called because its driving me mmmmaaaaddddd!

View more questions Search