Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    senior09 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 06:34 AM
    My vagina is leaking thick fluids
    My vagina is leaking thick clear fluids and has a very strong smell, like a very strong period smell. It leaves all my body smelling like it all day no matter how much I shower. I haven't went to the doctor because I want to know want it is and can I treat at home? Is it from having sex?
    Aloysius Posts: 20, Reputation: 6

Dec 16, 2008, 06:42 AM

You should almost certainly see a doctor about this. It is near-impossible to diagnose something such as this over the internet. You may be embarrassed about it and such, but in the long run, it could save you a lot of trouble if you just see the doctor about it ASAP.
    xxlullabyxx Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 09:35 AM

I think you should definitely see a doctor since it has odor because that could be a sign of something because whenever I have something wrong with discharge I would always search on the internet and it seems that when there is a strong odor it could be an infection or something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking vagina [ 5 Answers ]

I Have White liquid leakin from my vagina. Its like clear pee but it isn't coming out fast. Some times I even have white dicharge but they say that's normal.?

Pressure and Fluids [ 2 Answers ]

A 16 cm radius air duct is used to replenish the air of a room 9.0 m x 5.0 m x 4.5 m every 10 min. How fast does the air flow in the duct?

1993 Ford Taurus Leaking fluids [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: I have a ford taurus 1993, got it used off my uncle, I have noticed that near the hood to the middle, or possibly the driver side of the car, There is a small leak, the fluid appears to be clear, and odorless. My girlfriend also seems to think, there may possibly be a leak near the trunk...

Stuff leaking from vagina [ 1 Answers ]

I have brownish reddish gooey stuff leaking out of my vagina and I'm not on my period. What it the gooey stuff leaking out of my vagina?

View more questions Search