Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scars290 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 06:03 PM
    Late 80s early 90s kids televison program
    What was the name of the show in the late 80s early 90s that had a bunch of kids doing skits and news shows? And I know it sounds weird but they had a game show that had multi colored popcorn like red blue, and so forth. I can't really remember much else. This has been bugging me most of my life and if you could help me that would be great thanks.
    franneh Posts: 134, Reputation: 7

Nov 29, 2008, 10:37 AM

Its not roundhouse is it? That was nn nickelodeon.
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Nov 29, 2008, 11:15 AM

Sounds like a Nickelodeon show, maybe Standby, Lights, Camera Action?
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2008, 07:16 PM

You can't do that on television?

Kids incorporated?
    stevenpitts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2008, 09:51 PM
    I registered just so I could help you answer this one. It took me an hour to find this. It was bugging me too. That's how I ran across your post.

It was called KidSongs Wapedia - Wiki: Kidsongs

Here's the intro...
    YouTube - Original KidSongs TV Show from 1987 Part 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/early 90s kids TV show--very difficult [ 4 Answers ]

Hello to all out there! I'm looking for a title or any information on a TV show I used to watch as a kid. I grew up in Atlanta, Georgia... I highly doubt that it is a local TV show, but I could be wrong! I'm having avery hard time trying to find this so I do appreciate any or all help. From what...

Kids (tv) movie from late 80s early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a kids movie from the late 80s or early 90s that had only 1 actor in it with a lot of puppets and people in monster costumes. The character's name is Tim I believe and he gets home from a day at school and there's this disembodied which talks to him. The...

Another late 80's/early 90's kids movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I used to go to a day care center and they would play this movie frequently. I can't remember very well, but it was about a group of bugs trying to defend their city from red ants or something. The only other thing I can really remember was that it had an old, grumpy spider character and this fat...

Late 70s early 80s ABC,NBC,CBS kids special? [ 1 Answers ]

I'll try to describe best I can. It was either after school or Saturday morning mini series special about a young girl 10-13 years old who thinks her older sister is a witch. She sees her sister floating in a window in the house but really she is dancing with some dude. Also some old lady who is...

Help with late 70s early 80s kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there all was wondering if you could help me out with a title of a kids movie from the late 70s or early 80s. As far as I can remember its an animated movie (like plastacine) and its about time travel. I think there is a monkey in it as well as a boy and I do recall them going to medievil...

View more questions Search