Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snc224 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 07:48 PM
    Dead husband in my dream.
    I dreamt that my dead husband came to me and was holding me with love and comfort.
    When I woke up, the dream felt so real that I could still remember how I felt in his arms. A feeling that I have not had since his death 13 yrs ago. What does this mean?
    interpreterdeaf Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2008, 08:08 PM

What a wonderful blessing! I had an almost identical experience many years ago. I don't know what your beliefs are but I choose to believe this was the soul of your husband checking on you and letting you know he is still with you and protecting you even after all these years.
    Also, are you in a relationship you have been questioning? Perhaps this dream is an answer to those questions.
    snc224 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 05:59 AM
    Hi, About my husband in my dream I am not seeing anyone. My grown boys are not speaking to each other for three months now. This is taking a toll on me and I am very sad. I try to be the go between but it is exhausting me.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2008, 03:49 PM

They say that dreams can be a way some of our loved ones that passed on use to communicate with us so as interpreterdeaf said what a blessing.
    flinty5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 09:38 PM
    I believe your dream to be a blessing and his way of letting you know he is still with you. As for your grown up sons - you should not be the go between. They are adults and should be able to sort themselves out without involving you. This must be exhausting mentally for you and do you really need it. It is time for you to tell them to grow up and get with the programme and you will no longer tolerate being the piggy in the middle - you should tell them the effects it is having on you and hopefully they will realise how selfish they are being. I know we want our children to get along but sometimes we need to step back and let them get on with it. Good Luck :)
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2008, 08:11 AM

Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you. ~Marsha Norman

While I cannot say I know what you've felt in your dreams because I am not married, I have had a similar dream with a hug from my beloved Daddy. I find that at my most stressful times, I'll dream of a hug, a comforting little gesture, something... from my Daddy. I think it is our subconscious trying to comfort us... trying to remind us that we're going to be OK, and just because we have lost a lover/comforter, we are not alone, that we will make it, and that it will all turn out for our good in the end.
    Gambrel1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2013, 01:58 PM
    I had a very similar dream the other night. My husband has been dead for 6 months. I miss his hugs so much. I'm not really much of a dreamer, I don't remember my dreams and they never wake me up. He came to me in my dream and we talked and walked and hugged.,. Oh the hug.. I truly felt it.. I can still feel it in my soul. He was not in pain and looked so very handsome. He told me that everything will be all right. I woke up saying don't go, don't go... I lay there crying and crying for a few hours. It was so real. He is here with me. I prayed to God that he would send him again sometime. I feel truly blessed to have had that time with him again...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What will you do when the dead don't stay. Dead [ 6 Answers ]

I know I know, a lot of people are asking"is this kid serious" well, I am haha... What would you do to survive a Zack outbreak... I will Post my answer later on ounce I've thought about it... PLEASE BE PRACTICAL with your answers. Don't say you would get a tank because most likely there...

Dreaming about my dead husband [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone, sadly my husband died 9 months ago, and lately I have started having very disturbing dreams which make me feel sad for days afterwards. I am sitting in the carriage of a train when someone tells me that my husband is in the next carriage. I go to the next carriage to find him...

Dead Beat Father and Husband [ 1 Answers ]

How would I go about filing child abandoment on my husband, when he is still in the home, and refusing to leave, but also not taking care of his family the way he should?

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

My dead husband has lift me holding the bag [ 1 Answers ]

My husband died 3 years ago come to find out he had got a credit card and put my name one it, now they are garnishing my wages and it is not my credit card.. Is there any thing I can do...

View more questions Search