Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onyx0208 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 07:05 AM
    How do I change my user lookup on neopets.com?
    I used to use neopets all the time, but I recently got back into it, and they changed the whole site from what I remember. Now, when I go to edit my profile, there is no place to enter an HTML code. There's no 'about me' section anymore. If anyone knows how I can change my user lookup, I'd appreciate the help. :o
    12cry21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 03:24 AM
    Well u first go to me account then a little box thingy should pop up
    And then go to edit profile or » Modify Account Information both are the same
    toshko12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 07:16 AM

How do I block certain websites
    neopets_mama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 11:44 AM
    My son is 8 and we are trying to change his user look up page to include a premade layout. I can't seem to find the "about me" section! When I click my account >>edit profile I end up at a page with only this text ----->
    This page is where you can change your password. If you wish to change any other settings please click on the 'Preferences' link above.

There is no "about me" section on this page. When I click on my account >>preferences there are boxes to check/ uncheck about neofriends etc, etc. But again, no "about me" section. Is there a way to modify his user lookup and I just can't find it, or is that section restricted because he's under 13? Any help would be great!
    1Bluefur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 04:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by neopets_mama View Post
    ...Is there a way to modify his user lookup and I just can't find it, or is that section restricted because he's under 13? Any help would be great!
    Yes, if he doesn't have partentel consent then he will be restricted from certain features of the site. There's a special form you sign to give him consent http://www.neopets.com/coppa/consentform.phtml

That's the link to get the form, I hope I helped!
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2010, 04:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Bluefur View Post
    Yes, if he doesn't have partentel consent then he will be restricted from certain features of the site. There's a special form you sign to give him consent http://www.neopets.com/coppa/consentform.phtml

That's the link to get the form, I hope I helped!
    Just as a word of advice: check the post date before replying. This was a pretty old post. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Change the way user log on or off in user account [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I re-installed my operating system recently . I wanted to change my display screen if I go to the user accounts and click the option which is CHANGE THE WAY USER LOG ON OR OFF it displays a message saying that CLIENT SERVER FOR NETWARE HAS DISABLED THE WELCOME SCREEN AND FAST USER...

Neopets lol [ 13 Answers ]

Haha don't laugh. Anyone here play on Neopets? :D

How do I keep my backgrounds still on neopets? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: When you scroll, it scrolls the text but not the background? I need a neopets-friendly html code!:confused:

Change user name on computer [ 1 Answers ]

I have taken over a computer from another Admin. Asst. and can't figure out how to get her name out of the computer completely. I can change it on individual programs, but her name still lingers in the background. How can I completely change the name over without losing any files?

Forward lookup,reverse lookup [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am not getting the idea what exactly is FORWARD LOOKUP, REVERSE LOOKUP,zones while configuring DNS . Can anone explain briefly or give me the link to go through:)

View more questions Search