Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bucky66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2008, 09:22 AM
    Flickering Fan Light
    The light kit on my ceiling fan recently started flickering. After on for a while the lights work fine. The fan itself works fine. How do I stop the flickering?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2008, 01:22 AM

Is it a remote fan?

If not, probably a bad socket. Cheap to replace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buzzing/Flickering Ceiling Fan/Light Fixture [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter's light/ceiling fan is making a... buzzing/popping noise with flickering whenever it is turned on. I have not allowed her to turn it on and she has been using a floor lamp for now because something doesn't sound OR look right - it really kind of scares me!! I am clueless but I am hoping...

Flickering Lights [ 2 Answers ]

All of the sudden... When we turn on our appliances downstairs, our lights in that area flicker. Why is this so? Should I be alarmed?? It has been doing this now for a couple of weeks. Thank You, Jenna Coy:eek:

Flickering Lights [ 2 Answers ]

Recently, we have experienced flickering lights at various spots throughout the house. As I'm typing this the lights just went off and back on and nothing else was on in the house. Our house is over 20 years old. Any idea where we should start investigating? It has never happened before.

Flickering lights [ 1 Answers ]

:mad: i have some lights that are flickering in the down stairs bath and hall and a small computer room what could be the problem? I think it could be a week braker, or a bad connection. What do you think. Thanks for any help.

Why is my fan fluorescent light bulb flickering? [ 2 Answers ]

10:25 AM 2/13/2006 I recently installed a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan w/florescent light kit. To control the fan and light I installed a remote switch manufactured by the same company, Harbor Breeze. The problem I am having is the fluorescent light is constantly flickering, whether the fan is...

View more questions Search