Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sejovo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 04:10 PM
    What is the best way to get someone deported
    I need to know the fastest and most effective way to have an illegal immigrant deported.My wife's ex-husband has threatened her, abused her and is trying to cause problems in our marriage. He feels that he is untouchable and is constantly trying to get me assault him so he can use this against me.I am afraid he is getting close to accomplishing that.

Thanks, desperate
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2008, 04:14 PM
    Have you called INS?
    sejovo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 04:27 PM
    Yes, I tried ins but have gotten no response
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 10, 2008, 05:00 PM

INS does not care about one illegal, heck there are 100 outside of my homedepo every morning if they wanted to actually catch them.

If he is threatening call the police, if he abused her, call the police, Get a restraining order, and if he comes round, call the police.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 10, 2008, 07:47 PM

If you have evidence that this guy was harassing you and your family, file a police report and immediately get a restraining order.

After that you may report this issue to ICE at US Immigration and Customs Enforcement
    caperosa Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 07:54 PM
    Get evidence that he is harassing her, call the Police when he shows up, go outside only when the police shows up. File reports at the Police station. Create a paper trail, call INS, give them all info possible.
    I am not an expert, but I have seen situations pretty similar to yours.

Link deleted ** FC
    justinhardman Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 03:13 AM

Provoke him then get some evidence on film of his behaviour! Long shot I know but it may work.. Good luck!
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2008, 04:35 PM

I know this sounds a bit stupid but are you sure he is illegal still? If he is harassing you as people said call the police, illegal or not the police will look into this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I have someone deported [ 8 Answers ]

Can you have someone deported if they don't have a change of a status?

How can I get her deported [ 3 Answers ]

My wife deserted our marriage while I was sick for 3 years I was seeking for my kids when I finally find them she was married with a US citizen an put me on child support for my kids.now she has her green card we never was divorce how can I get her deported quickly or sue her

I was deported [ 4 Answers ]

Hey well I came in to us when I was 14 with my uncle to see my dad I didn't know that we are going there elligely well we got cout and my uncel was deported but they let me stay because my dad is a sitizen but they didn't give me any papers I vent to school and finised got married never committed a...

He's getting deported! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok my best friend's mother and father went 2 court today and they said his father is going to be deported but his mother is not. They are not deporting him immediately though. He has another court date in feb. where they will tell him when he's being deported. So that's more than 6 months away and...

Was he deported? [ 3 Answers ]

I am married to a man of Egyptian decent who basically swindled me to get his citizenship. Before we could get to the interview things went really sour. He left me and moved back to his apt with his friends. Years later I find that he has destroyed my credit and I am now in serious debt. I...

View more questions Search