Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Momma1234 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 05:07 PM
    3 year old birthday party
    So my daughters 3rd birthday is December 7th and I am clueless on what to do. In the past I have always done a party at my house but I now live in an apartment and it's just too small. My whole family usually ends up coming along with friends from her school, so we usually have a lot of people at the party. I don't mind renting a place out but I just can't find anything that's not extremely expensive. I looked into the theme parks and things that host parties for little ones but they all start at 250$ at its for like 90 minutes. So if anyone knows of anything that's not too expensive I would really appreciate it. She's really girly.. into princesses and abby cadabby and stuff like that. Just need to find a location right now.. THANKS!:)
    Momma1234 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 05:09 PM

By the way, I live in Orlando.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2008, 05:32 PM
    There's a place in Orlando called Gemma's Playhouse. I don't know how expensive they are, but you could check them out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where and What for an 11 yr old girl's birthday party? [ 4 Answers ]

What should I do for my 11th year old birthday party?? I want it to be great where my friends will think it's the best this year, because there's also a really pretty girl in my class that is having her party at her house with music, dancing, karaoke, ice cream sundaes, designing jeans and stuff. I...

No birthday party [ 6 Answers ]

Has anybody NOT had a birthday party as a child?

13th birthday party [ 2 Answers ]

It is my daughters 13th birthday and she ask 17 She is getting a couple (7) of friends and going to a big water park then a concert then to sleep ata h hotel after and I'm letting them get their own room. They need fun things to do to keep them from getting board are into trouble.. Any...

My birthday party [ 11 Answers ]

My best friend is throwing a birthday party and ask me to invite all my friends next week. Most of my friends ( pure friendship) are guys, I wonder if it is a good idea to have them all meet at my party... I want everyone have a good time. I do notice one of them is jealous about it, he...

Birthday Party Ideas [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just joined the club and am in need of some help... I am a single mother of 2 and need some advice on what to do for my kids birthday parties. My son will be turning 3 years old in June and my daughter will be turning 2 in July. I am planning on inviting 15-20 kids in the same age group....

View more questions Search