Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayla lincoln Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 02:46 PM
    I broke up with my boyfriend but now I'm feeling depressed and I don't know what to do
    I was going out with this kid who cared about me a lot. He would do anything for me. Except it didn't even seem like we were going out and we talked more as friends. We never hung out outside of school and we never kissed or hugged like couples usually do so it was different. And every time I was with other guys I felt as if I were single. I then started liking someone else and convinced myself that I needed to break up with my boyfriend because it wasn't fair to him that I liked someone else and I also convinced myself that I didn't like my boyfriend anymore. I broke up with him and now he completely ignores me and wants nothing to do with me.. it hurts and I think I want him back but I'm really not sure what to do anymore :confused::(
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2008, 03:40 PM

Well, it seems as if it backfired on you. Probably not a whole lot you can do besides move on. You broke up with him, now stand by your decision. Did you really expect him to stand behind you while you start dating other guys, and once you break up with them, he would be there? He is just living his life and moving on, as you should be doing... sorry. I am glad for him though. Better he move on than feel depressed and lonely. Perhaps he is irritated at the way you handled it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 4, 2008, 06:00 AM

Can you blame him? That's some pretty confusing behavior, and since now you know how confusing your feelings are, maybe next time you'll take more time to think, before you act. Its to late for this guy, but make better decisions next time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am feeling very lonely and depressed. [ 19 Answers ]

Some of you may recognize me from some of my postings on relationships. If I look back at my life even just a year ago, I was very active and not feeling so depressed. I own a business that's doing well, I have several great hobbies, I have great friends. The average person would say " Why are...

Feeling lonely, sad and depressed [ 24 Answers ]

I think I have Social Anxiety Disorder... I haven't made any friends in over 20 years. Sure I have "acquaintances", but no one I would consider "friend". I have always considered myself "shy". I have trouble talking to people I don't know. I'm afraid what they will think about what I say or do....

I'm feeling depressed [ 8 Answers ]

I've been molested and raped all my life by strangers, neighbors, friends and family. People I thought I could trust, people I thought I could count on. I can't take much more of it. Now I don't like being around people. I don't like going out on dates or with friends. I don't like going to work or...

Feeling depressed [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem that I've been dealing with for about 2-3 years. I am always worrying about things from the past and future and I have trouble enjoying things. Sometimes I just feel like getting away from everything and just keep thinking about everything. I tend to replay events over and over...

Feeling Guilty About the Way I Broke Up w/Boyfriend [ 19 Answers ]

I dated this really sweet guy for a year and 5 months. We went no where. I am a single mom of a 3.5 yr old and she saw us bicker a lot. I have to admit we did that a lot b/c I was rotten to him. I was always unsure if he was the one I wanted in our lives. I am the type who always looks way too...

View more questions Search