Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ttyl-miracle Posts: 27, Reputation: -2
    -

Oct 17, 2008, 09:31 AM
    Where and What for an 11 yr old girl's birthday party?
    What should I do for my 11th year old birthday party?? I want it to be great where my friends will think it's the best this year, because there's also a really pretty girl in my class that is having her party at her house with music, dancing, karaoke, ice cream sundaes, designing jeans and stuff. I just once want mine to be the best this year, because my 10th birthday party sucked, like, bad. :confused: what to do!! :( I also need to know where to put it, because I can't put it in my home, I live in an old peoples' community.
    PLEASE HELP!! :eek:
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 12:23 PM
    Here are some ideas for places to have your party...

The Bowling Alley
    The Ice Skating Rink
    The Roller Skating Rink
    The Movie Theater
    The Zoo

Most of these places will make all the arrangements for you and provide cake and ice cream.
    ttyl-miracle Posts: 27, Reputation: -2
    -

Oct 18, 2008, 01:18 PM

Thanks, u gave me an idea.
    Have it at my mom's restaurant (tea shop)
    On a Sunday with no one around but us
    Have music by pink and paramore
    Get a cake personalized at sweetbay
    Dance to music
    All birthday supplies are happy bunny

That's just there, so I'll remember.
    Thanks!
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2008, 05:26 PM
    That's a great idea! Have fun! :)
    shirley198025 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 08:25 PM
    We had a manicuring party for my 8 years old. We rented a manicuring machine called iNail. It gives you a manicure with cute designs. It was really neat.
    All the girls loved it and it was a blast.

Check out their website for more info: *** Girls birthday party *** iNail *** Girls birthday party idea ***

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Birthday party ideas [ 5 Answers ]

Kay so my birthday is coming up in a few months. And I will be turning 14. Any party ideas? I mean my grandma will pay for a ton of stuff. Sooooo... Please help Thanks. ♥Janelle:D

No birthday party [ 6 Answers ]

Has anybody NOT had a birthday party as a child?

13th birthday party [ 2 Answers ]

It is my daughters 13th birthday and she ask 17 She is getting a couple (7) of friends and going to a big water park then a concert then to sleep ata h hotel after and I'm letting them get their own room. They need fun things to do to keep them from getting board are into trouble.. Any...

My birthday party [ 11 Answers ]

My best friend is throwing a birthday party and ask me to invite all my friends next week. Most of my friends ( pure friendship) are guys, I wonder if it is a good idea to have them all meet at my party... I want everyone have a good time. I do notice one of them is jealous about it, he...

Birthday Party Ideas [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just joined the club and am in need of some help... I am a single mother of 2 and need some advice on what to do for my kids birthday parties. My son will be turning 3 years old in June and my daughter will be turning 2 in July. I am planning on inviting 15-20 kids in the same age group....

View more questions Search