Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    questlisa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 05:52 PM
    Finding out if someone is on probation and what for
    I am trying to find out if my boyfriend is on probation and if so what for! I ran across some paperwork that said something about probation and I really need to find out. I notice he has a bad temper and I need to know what kind of man I am seeing. Please can anyone tell me how to find someone on probation in Columbus, ga --muscogee co.
    THANK YOU
    VERY SCARED
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 24, 2008, 06:04 PM

Have you considered asking him?

If you don't trust him enough to ask him, then you probably shouldn't be in a relationship with him.

Also, you mentioned that he has a bad temper. How bad?

This sounds like a dead end relationship to me. I'd get out while the gettings good.

Good luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 24, 2008, 06:07 PM

You may try Criminal Searches - FREE criminal searches on anyone

It works pretty good for GA, it may show if they were convicted but may or may not show if they are on probation, only if convicted of something.

But you found paper work, and they have a temper, sorry just the bad temper should be enough to make you be careful
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2008, 03:03 PM

If you found paperwork on this person you can call the Clerk's Office in that particular county and the clerk will tell you what the original charges were for his case. This is public information accessible to all who ask.
    chuckk007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 05:53 PM
    If in Wisconsin us Wisconsin ccap web site it is very good and free

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation? / Probation Travel [ 5 Answers ]

I'll try to keep this short but, This is regarding the state of New York My Boyfriend, 15 years old was charged with possession of under 5g of marijuana. This was his first offense, so he is not being charged in juvenile court, but he is required to meet with a probation officer, but as more of...

Probation and Non reporting probation [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently found quilty of petty larceny and assault,I was put on two years probation and as long as I don't screw up it won't go on my record.PROBLEM,I cannot remember if its probation or non reporting probation,what is the difference and terms:confused:

Finding someone on parole or probation [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find someone who is on parole or probation and why they are on it

Reporting probation in Ohio to Non reporting probation in Florida [ 3 Answers ]

In June 2006 I was sentenced to 5 years probation in Ohio. In Ohio I could travel anywhere in the state without permission. I moved to Florida in September 2007. In Florida I cannot leave the county without permission. I asked my Florida PO about non-reporting probation. I was told that Florida has...

Summary probation vs. Formal probation [ 2 Answers ]

If I arrested for under the influence of controlled substance and I'm on summary probation, Would I still be charged with violation of probation the same as if I were on formal probation?

View more questions Search