Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LolaBirdie Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2008, 06:35 PM
    Old movie about little people
    I can't remember the title of a movie that had really small people in it. I remember part where one climbed into a picnic basket
    eva20001 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 07:16 PM

Could be Little People) of (Land of the giants)
    LolaBirdie Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2008, 07:34 PM

My dad figured it out, its actually a disney movie The Gnome Mobile

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for title of a kids movie about little people [ 5 Answers ]

I know this is not Darby O'Gill and the little people. I watched it when I was young, so late 80s, early 90s is at least how old it is. I remember that there were two children who happened upon a (few?) little people--like the size of your hand. The parts that are clear to me is that one of...

Looking for animated movie title with little green people [ 6 Answers ]

I think it's a 70's, 80's or really early 90's. One of my family recorded it and I remeer watching it a lot as a kid. I remember there was 3 or 4 kids, and they had a club house, and they were painting it. The oldest was a girl with curly red hair, one of them, a boy, had glasses, dark hair. I...

Kids movie 90s color people fantasy playland [ 2 Answers ]

I used to watch this kids movie when i was younger and can't remember the name of it for the life of me! { the movie starts somewhats our with normal kids in their backyard playing on their gym set. They have blankets covering their slide and when they go under the blankets they go into this...

Name of movie lady reads books & helps people [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find out the name of a movie. It is about a young lady that goes to people houses and reads books to them. In the process she helps them with sexual & other problems. She helps a middle age man, old lady, and a boy in a wheel chair. Don't know the language of the movie. It was not...

70's-80's sci fi movie people with feet on ground-they shuffled [ 2 Answers ]

Sci-Fi Movie featured a group of people who could not raise their feet from the ground or they would ascend into the air. They shuffled instead. Community appeared to be from the turn of the century farming folk. Appreciate any help

View more questions Search