Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pmh383388 Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Aug 20, 2007, 04:44 AM
    What is soul travel ?
    How is soul travel been practiced ? Is it possible ?
    nikki_22 Posts: 63, Reputation: 10

Sep 15, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Soul travel or astral projection is when your spirit leaves your body and goes somewhere on earth or to the other side while you are either asleep or in rare cases awake. You can astral project while awake through practicing meditation. It is very hard to do this. It most often happens while you are asleep. For example, one night I had a dream that I was standing next to a car and my friend was inside. It was a very vivid dream. I could even hear the music he was listening to and smell the smoke from his cigarette. In my dream he was crying, and I was trying to comfort him, but he couldn't hear me. It was like I was a ghost. The next day, after I got home from work, I found out that he had committed suicide in his car the night before. The car was parked in the exact place as in my dream. I had never been at this place before, but after the funeral, I went there to see what it looked like and it was like my dream. I believe that my soul traveled there when I was asleep. His mom told me the CD that was in his player in the car and it was Jimmy Hendrix-just like in my dream. That's kind of a morbid example but it was my first experience with something like that. Since, Ive had several experiences like that. One night I dreamed that I was in Detroit with a friend I had lost contact with. Several months later, I looked her up online and guess what? She lived in Detroit on the exact street I had seen in my dream. When your spirit travels out of you body, afterwards, when you reenter your body, it feels like you are falling, and then you feel very heavy. You feel that as you wake up. Some people can travel out of their bodies while awake, but I can't. It seems like it would take a great deal of discipline and concentration. Don't know if that answers your question or not, hope it helps! God Bless You!:)
    california bob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pmh383388 View Post
    How is soul travel been practiced ? Is it possible ?
    Soul travel and astral projection are actually two different things. Astral projection is something that happens in a psychic place. In soul travel the soul moves through the psychic places into the true heavenly worlds that are its true home. This gives the individual soul (you) freedom from all physical and psychic entanglements. You have the experience of God, via soul travel, in this lifetime.

This releases the soul from the chains of karma and reincarnation. It is a very deep, spiritual subject and is not to be dabbled in by someone who is only curious. A very good introduction to soul travel and its techniques is the book 'eckankar: the key to secret worlds' by paul twitchell.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2008, 05:20 PM

I have read all the Eckankar books by Twitchell. It is a good intro to the subject.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abused soul [ 2 Answers ]

Dear reader, My dad moved away from me when I was 2 or 3 and my mom got married to who now is my stepdad. I have a sister from my mom and my stepdad and a brother from my dad and catherine (dads girlfriend). After about a few months or a year my dad left catherine just like he left my mom and...

60' Soul [ 1 Answers ]

Who played Drums on the Song "ooh Child" by the Five Stairsteps

Soul Mates? [ 9 Answers ]

If 2 people believe they are meant for one another and this is a strong feeling they both share. Do you think they can make it through any challenge with one another? We have experienced so much turbulence and seem to manage through it. Now I am afraid we at our biggest challenge. I do believe...

I really need to set my soul up [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I am a 18 years old girl, and I believe that I am that kind of girls who are good at choosing the wrong man,; even I have never had a boyfriend before, because I show them that expression that I am not interested in relatiohsips. There is a guy in the university who I noticed that...

View more questions Search