Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alancp25 Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Oct 16, 2008, 12:26 PM
    Child genius goes to college
    I am looking for a movie made in the early 90's or maybe late 80's about a child genius, all I can recall about the movie is he reads the brand on a plate and he get hit in the head with a globe. I have been looking for this movie for years.
    joe73 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Are you thinking of the movie "Real Genius" with Val Kilmer? It came out in 1985 or so..

Oct 16, 2008, 06:34 PM

No, it isn't Real Genius. It was about a kid, he taught himself to read when he was a baby and went to college when he was about 10 years old.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2008, 08:43 PM
    Are you thinking of "Little Man Tate"? I don't remember who played the kid, but Jodie Foster played his mother.

Oct 17, 2008, 10:41 AM
    Yeah that is the movie! I have been trying to find it for years but didn't have much to go off. Thanks.
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Oct 29, 2008, 07:08 PM

It is "little man tate" he gets hit in the head with a globe best bit in the movie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal age in Indiana to stop child support for a child in college [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know when I can legally stop paying support on my step son who is going to be 22 and is still in college

Child Support - The college years! [ 8 Answers ]

I have an 18yr old in college and living home and a 16 still in school. My ex has said to me that what he gives me for child support should go to paying for his share of the college costs. I am remarried and don't feel my current husband should be financially responsible for my ex's child. I...

Child support and college [ 4 Answers ]

I was hoping someone could help me. My husband as a son who lives with his mother. He starts college in the fall and will be dorming. Does my husband still need to pay child support to his mother since he technically is not living at home? I live in the state of NY and the divorce decree doesn't...

Child support/college paid [ 2 Answers ]

I was divorced in 1996. My divorce degree says that my ex-husband will pay for our sons college and child support will stop. I received papers from the state saying that the law on child support has changed and my son and I can request that child support be continued until our son is 21. My...

Child Support Law after 18 and in College [ 3 Answers ]

My divorce agreement stated that my ex husband would not have to pay child support after our son turned 18. He still had 6 months of high school ti complete, and is now in college. It is my understanding that California law has changed, and that the father is obligated to directly contribute to...

View more questions Search