Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    budsmom Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Oct 7, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Who sings "just give me some kind of sign girl"?
    I think it is a soul or R&B oldie by a group.
    happytohelptoday Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

Oct 7, 2008, 06:56 PM

"Gimme Little Sign" - Brenton Wood
    maddog27271 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2011, 12:39 AM
    Sattalites! Very tricky song to find, it's my favourite of theirs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO30uGc_Ww8

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song called "Home"? It is always on 5FM and East Coast Radio? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the song called "Home"? It is always on 5FM and East Coast Radio?

What kind of shrub for a "privacy fence"? [ 6 Answers ]

Are they arborvitea? Box shrubs? I want to grow a dense shrub wall, just about 2-3 ft high, between my lot and my neighbor's. Maybe 12 ft long, 2 ft wide. How long will it take to do this? Can I buy some and plant them close together, or do they need to just take the natural course? I'm...

Looking for song title lyrics are "In the morning I can see the sign no wonder I... " [ 7 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out who this song is by and what it is called. It's a rock song sung by a guy and some of the lyrics are... "In the morning I can see the sign, no wonder I could never keep you satisfied" I know this song is older maybe a few years. If anyone has any ideas...

Who sings the newer version of "i try" originally sang by macy gray [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know who sings the new version of "i try"? Macy gray sang it and then someone else re-did it

View more questions Search