Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 11:56 AM
    What is the meaning of flies
    I was at my newly rented home when all of a sudden the room filled up with tons of flies and I noticed that the room had a smell of rain does anyone know the meaning of this
    Teresa51 Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Sep 5, 2008, 09:15 PM
    Was it ordinary houseflies, or was it termites? A lot of people think termites are flies... and termites will tend to all of a sudden appear and in mass quantities.

Does the smell of rain seem unusual to you? Doesn't rain have a clean, fresh smell? Why would a pleasant smell alarm you? Since it is newly rented, one would guess that it could be any number of things---even a combination of odors from the normal cleaning process or extermination of a rental house.
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Sep 6, 2008, 03:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by monse
    I was at my newly rented home when all of a sudden the room filled up with tons of flies and I noticed that the room had a smell of rain does anyone know the meaning of this
    Have you read lord of the flies
    The title is just one of the many names of the Devil
    Maybe there was something bad in the house
    But it was washed away
    Flies are bad
    Rain is cleansing
    Make of it what you will
    CHRISTOPHEROBIN Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Sep 6, 2008, 09:27 PM
    Several flies had been seen dead in my daughters room before.I didn't think much of it until now,but my daughter sees spirits a lot and her room is the only one to have dead flies appear.There could be a connection here between ghosts and flies in the same room.
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 12:29 PM

Usually 4 or five is okay but when they sort of swarm or have more than ten at any mpoint and time... you have a sever paranormal manifestation and you seriously might want to consider an excorsism
    sandee_o Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 01:34 PM
    I just walked in my bedroom an found 20 or so flys just sitting on the outside of my window... this is the 1st time I ever seen this!! It kind of spooks me out.. can anyone tell me why?
    mollysingh24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2011, 10:15 AM
    This is scary cause lastnight me and my cousin and her husband went to sleep and woke up at 7 for work when we saw over 60 of flies in the closet and all over the bedroom window. She live in the basement with only 2 small window we keep a very clean place and it was recently revonated about 2 months now, and both of the window was close and the garbage was taken out that night! Any help on what u think might be going on?
    mollysingh24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2011, 10:46 AM
    And it has my cousin freak out cause today she leave to go on her honey moon with her newely wed husband we still can't seem to wrap our head around it! She also told me one night see saw a man standing in the living room and it scare her to death.. I don't know what to make of this.
    Cookeville PR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 08:17 PM
    Cookeville Paranormal Research- If you have read the book "the amityville horror story Published 1978." The true family it talks about experienced this also. It was demonic in that case but not all the times it's that way. Have a paranormal team come out and investigate if you think its paranormal related. But sometimes it could just be a natural cause and you could call a pest service.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drain Flies/Sewer Flies [ 24 Answers ]

We moved into this house almost 1 yr ago. At first I didn't notice the flies. We have a shower stall in our bathroom that is in our room. We noticed a leak and stopped using it. Someone mentioned that I should still pour water down the drain, is this true? Our sump pump is in the basement next...

I have flies [ 2 Answers ]

I have flies in all the front windows of the house. I can't identify where they are coming from. I have sprayed bug spray, which kills them but when I go back to check a little bit later I have more flies. My house is very clean. I have checked the trash. I don't know where they are coming from. I...

Why flies coming from under floorboards what flies [ 1 Answers ]

Have recently had a problem with sewage leaking under the house this caused my home to be infested with sewage flies had the sewage leak fixed and my floor boards ripped up the sewage removed and the area sanitised then the floor relayed had no flies for about a week but we are now getting some...

I want to know about flies [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any flies that bite?

View more questions Search