Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 4, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hjpan
    Oh ok...

Did you look under Nevada or California?
    I'm sure you didn't cause those 2 states are high in prostitution...

Don't believe me?
    That's fine but I'll tell you part of my life... I GREW UP IN RENO, NEVADA... right across the street from Peppermill.
    Prostitutes? Are you assuming that all strippers are prostitutes? Do you know what happens when you assume?
    Pets Expert

Sep 4, 2008, 09:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hjpan
    once you judykaytee to stop being stuck up
    Okay, I just got her buddy, and all I did was tell you to stop making up statistics that aren't factual. If you want to sound smart then back it up with facts, not made up crap.

If you can prove that all these strippers where "murdered all over the place" in the 90's, then show us those facts. And yes, they would be available on the internet, as murder statistics aren't confidential.

Are you sure this is true, or perhaps another episode of CSI?
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Sep 4, 2008, 09:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Okay, I just got her buddy, and all I did was tell you to stop making up statistics that aren't factual. If you want to sound smart then back it up with facts, not made up crap.

If you can prove that all these strippers where "murdered all over the place" in the 90's, then show us those facts. And yes, they would be available on the internet, as murder statistics aren't confidential.

Are you sure this is true, or perhaps another episode of CSI?
    I wasn't the one saying strippers were murdered in 90's...
    I just said to give a tour to the daughter of dead strippers..
    Pets Expert

Sep 4, 2008, 09:59 PM
    If strippers weren't murdered then which strippers dead bodies is she viewing?

Also, Judy is correct, real morgues don't just let people come off the street to view their dead, that only happens on TV.

I think we need to get back to the original question, we aren't helping the OP.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 4, 2008, 10:01 PM
    >Thread Closed<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend is a Stripper! [ 23 Answers ]

OMG, OK I really love her but it's really hard to deal with this stress! Basically my question is that in the end it's about my boundries right, what I can take or allow or not take? The thing is it didn't bother me until recently thou, so I am confused. She is a model also, she has a lot of...

How do I tell my parents I'm a stripper? [ 33 Answers ]

Well I started dancing about 1 month ago to get some extra cash. Within the first week I made an extra $1800 working tues, thurs. fri. sat. and sun. plus I'm still working my day job. I love dancing. There's something so liberating, playful and fun about it. It really makes me feel like a woman. ...

Girlfriend is a Stripper [ 4 Answers ]

OK well this really isn't a normal scenario although having a girlfriend who is a stripper isn't normal to begin with. Anyway it makes it harder for me since I am in the military. Before I start we are both in our early 20's. I come back from being away for a 6 month deployment only to find out my...

Male stripper [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering how to become a male stripper do you apply like a Wal-Mart job or is there training involved. Is their a body type as well

Girlfriends a stripper [ 13 Answers ]

Ok well I'm 19 years old and my girlfriend is 26... well we've been having problems because she is a stripper... at first when she wonted to do it I told her I had no problem with it... but as it progressed I didn't like it anymore now its causing problems... weve been together a year and a half I...

View more questions Search