Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelly24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 10:40 AM
    I Found A White Rectangular Pill With These Letters And Numbers On IT!
    :confused:
    What Kind of pill is this? I found it on the passenger side seat of my car and I have no idea what it is at all, It is a white rectagular shaped pill with the letters GG at the top of it and the numbers 2 4 9 on it, Can someone please help so I can know what the heck this pill is. Thanks so much your help will be greatly appreciated
    Fredonia2k Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Alprazolam (Xanax).

Alprazolam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    kelly24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Thank u so much, I really appreciate it!
    Fredonia2k Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2008, 10:50 AM
    No problem. Good to know I'm batting 1000 here!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't type letters. They appear as numbers [ 5 Answers ]

I have a big problem! When I try to type, some letters appear as nubmers. This only happens to letters that have a number underneath. The other letters appear just fine! But I can't type a full word, nor a sentence! Please help me!

Keyboard keys type numbers not letters [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to correct the keyboard typing the numbers under the letters. Help

Half keyboard acts like numbers not letters as it should [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everybody, this might sound strange or... stupid! :eek: Something happened with the keyboard of my laptop and the half right keys act like numbers,not letters.I am not sure if I pressed any combination of keys (certainly by mistake) or if sth else happened (maybe the aliens changed the places...

Multiple numbers and Letters [ 1 Answers ]

I have Windows XP and when I go to miniclips.com, the home page is full of Huge blue numbers and letters and looks like 5 or 6 pages of info is jumbled together. I asked someone to see if the miniclip home page looked the same to them and they checked and said it looked OK. What could be my...

Ordered List: Display letters instead of numbers [ 3 Answers ]

How can I use lower case letters, instead of numbers, in an ordered list? When I use this code for my ordered list it displays numbers: <ol> <li>first thing on the list</li> <li>second thing on the list </li> </ol> Thanks!

View more questions Search