Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MegGilbert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 05:21 PM
    Bake a potato in a toaster oven
    How do I bake a potato in a toaster oven -- time and temp? Anything different from a regular oven?
    lmangileri Posts: 211, Reputation: 11

Jul 10, 2008, 05:44 PM
    Shouldn't be anything different than in the oven if it's a convection toaster oven.
    Mrs_Estrada Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 08:24 PM
    You could also bake a potato in a microwave. Wet it to clean off the excess dirt, then wrap it in the clear saran wrap. Pop it in the microwave for 7 minutes or until tender. Enjoy!
    iLuvRatatouille Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 08:25 PM
    Clean and peirce potato skin afterwards with a fork on at least all four sides.

Coat with light coat of olive oil. You can lighlty salt and pepper if you desire

Preheat toaster over to 325 and bake for two hours.

Crust will be crunchy, inside moist and flaky.

I like mine with lemon juice and pepper on diet days

Butter sourcream and cheddar on non diet days.

ALways, Lots of pepper
    melloboi23 Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2008, 09:25 PM

If you want it to come out faster oil it place in in aluminum foil. And even faster which I suggest this for any baked potato if you can find them are potato skewers. They are nails about the length of a potato and the conduct heat strait to the middle of the potato it cooks from the inside out and cuts cooking time in half without hurting the quality.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stuck hand in toaster oven [ 3 Answers ]

I stuck my hand in a toaster oven (I know that was stupid) and I burnt my hand. It is a red line across my hand about 2 inches. How can I make it go away?

Bake element in GE Oven Model # ZET857BB2BB [ 1 Answers ]

The bake element in the top oven of my double convection oven has ceased to work. The broil element and everything else is working fine. How do I access the bake element which, apparently, is under the floor of the oven?

Bosch Oven - Convection Bake Stopped Working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bosch single built in oven model number HBL45 with convection. Recently the Convection Bake function stopped working. The fan runs but there is no heat. From reading the manual it sounds like Convection Bake uses its own heating element in the back near the fan, so I'm guessing there is...

Electric wall oven bake element wire [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Thinking I was on a roll after rewiring my ceiling fan I decided to replace the bake element on my kenmore electric wall oven that died the other night-how hard could it be to do? I turned off the breaker-unscrewed the element and gently pulled it out. One side had the wire attached-one did...

View more questions Search