Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LeoLibra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2008, 02:05 PM
    I found a large lump about the size of a baseball on my upper thigh?
    I noticed a large lump on my outer thigh about the size of a baseball in diameter. It is not painful, nor have I experienced any trauma to my leg. I do have a cyst on my upper back. Suffer from high blood pressure as well. It is not hard. I plan to call my doctor on Monday, but any ideas what it might be?::(
    madara uch Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Aug 23, 2008, 02:26 PM
    Well I'm not sure but it may be a schisht if they get to big they will get infected
    joanne 1986 Posts: 165, Reputation: 7

Aug 23, 2008, 02:27 PM
    It sounds like it could be a cyst but I'm know expert best to get it checked at the docs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe pain in groin and upper thigh [ 2 Answers ]

I have had severe pain for over 3 weeks. It is located on the inside of my right leg. In the past 2 weeks, I have been having severe upper right leg. It hurts to work or do anything pertaining to work in the house. Could you please help me? >Moved from Forum Help<

Large lump on my head [ 2 Answers ]

I am 26 years old and I noticed like 2 weeks ago when I was getting my hair cut there was a large lump on my head I thought it was my hair cut but the other day I really took a good look and asked my girlfriend and she agreed that there was a large lump as well like the size of my hand cupped does...

My 6month old has a lump on her thigh [ 1 Answers ]

I was getting my daughter ready for bed tonight, and noticed she has a small lump on her left thigh. I plan to call and make a Dr. appt. tomorrow. In the meantime does anyone know how serious this is/isn't? I am a first time mom and FREAKING out!

Found lump in between pubic region and upper leg. [ 1 Answers ]

So I found a lump in between pubic region and upper leg. It's sort of painful to the touch and about the size of a medium sized purple grape (the green ones are bigger). I found this on 9/9/07. The same time I notice, what I thought/think, are two pimples on my pubic region. I have been a...

View more questions Search