Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyDeco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2008, 05:27 AM
    Linoleum on the walls
    We removed the ceramic tile from the bathroom wall and found linoleum glued to the wall. It got me thinking that that wasn't really bad idea. Could I use peel-n-stick tiles on my bathroom walls, just 3 or 4 feet up from the floor (not around the tub/shower) and top it off with a trim piece? That would be a lot cheaper than the bead board paneling I was going to do!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 23, 2008, 05:55 AM
    A person can do anything they want, not my thing but if you like it who cares
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2008, 06:36 AM
    Will steam from the bath/shower affect the peel and stick tile adhesive?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Aug 23, 2008, 07:33 AM
    No, it shouldn't. Otherwise you couldn't use on the floor either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing linoleum [ 4 Answers ]

How do I remove old linoleum that has been glued onto a cement basement floor? Some of it lifted by scraping but some of it is as well glued down now as it was over 20 years ago! I have an area of about 7 feet by 7 feet to remove!:(

Linoleum bubbling [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, We moved into our house ~2 1/2 years ago. Last summer our linoleum in our kitchen started to bubble in areas- as if the glue had lifted and the linoleum was lifting off the floor. I am wondering if there is any way to repair this without obviously lifting the whole floor? I am new to do...

Linoleum Used Flooring [ 1 Answers ]

My group is heading to burning man and will be putting up a stage for classes (yoga, dance) and we wanted to know where we could get some used/cheap linoleum flooring that would be used probably only once because of the playa acidity? We would also need to know how to connect the pieces so they...

View more questions Search