Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pixie92 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 01:52 AM
    Bleaching creams cause stretch marks & wrinkles
    I've heard that if you use bleaching creams it will thin your skin and make you age prematurely!! :eek: :eek: ALSO it'll make your skin really thin and easy for you to get stretch marks... Lighter skin is not worth it if I CAN NOT show it off!! :mad: IS THIS TRUE?? I'm going to be using bio claire but I already have stretch marks and don't want them getting worste!! :mad: :mad:
    socuteandhoT222 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer8055
    Hi,

I used to have pretty bad stretch marks and red scars around my belly region ever since I gave birth to my three kids.I had tried Vitamin E oil and cocoa butter which a number of people had recommended but unfortunately it didn't seem to work too well. My Doctor had even suggested that I go for a Tummy Tuck. I then recently read an article about a lady who supposedly got rid of her stretch marks using a particular cream. I tried it and it worked really well. It took a number of weeks but my stretch marks soon faded away. You can read the lady's article at the link below.

Stretch Marks- It Can Be Treated

I haven't heard about bleaching cream causing stretch marks though

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET THIS TROLL OUT OF HERE!!!!!

GO AWAY IM BORED OF THE SAME POST,LOL.

To answer the op I think in certain areas the skin may thin more easier which may make it more prone and easier to lead to strech marks. Not sure about wrinkles but be sure to switch back to a good moistoriser from time to time. HTH
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2008, 09:27 AM
    I tell u what cream gives strecth marks. Skin whitening gels. Stay awayyyyyyyyyy from them
    elinamgabriel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2012, 01:29 PM
    My lady had stretch marks on her arms and also on her lower back.can this be the course of the body cream use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleaching Creams [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a skin bleaching product that actually works

Stretch Marks! [ 9 Answers ]

If anyone knows how to lighten stretch marks or get rid of them let me know. I found this cream called TriLastin,but am not sure if I should get it I've gone threw so many creams and wasted a lot of money nothing is helping.Am frustrated I don't like to wear shorts or short sleeve shirts of the...

Stretch marks! [ 8 Answers ]

Okay I have stretch marks on my tummy/hips but I think that's because I USED to be fat. But now I have one on my boob, and my boobs are an A-So its not like that that big to have marks on it. . How is this possible? What does stretch mark mean ?

Skin Bleaching Creams [ 2 Answers ]

I have use the Bioclaire Cream and I got white spots on my skin what can I used to remove them.

Stretch Marks [ 5 Answers ]

This might be a long shot, but is there any procedure I can get that will take away the stretch marks I have from pregnancy? If not, is there any good cream or anything like that I can get to lighten them? I want something that really works. :) Thank you.

View more questions Search