Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    559692 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 10:41 AM
    Tiny black biting bugs
    I was lying on my bed on the top of the covers for 20 minutes and felt an itch on my back. I scratche it several times and when I got up I looked in the miror and saw three bites. I found a few small black bugs(smaller than a pin head). What can they be? With a magnifing glass they look like tiny beetles or spider mites. What can they be and where do they come from? How do I get rid of them? Thank you.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2008, 10:53 AM
    I would put them in a bag take to the health department/pest control for identification... lately on the news there has been a lot of places infected with bed bugs.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Aug 17, 2008, 07:56 PM
    Got any Oak trees around your yard. This could be Itch Mites that fall from oak trees. Itch Mites Linked to Oak Trees Plaguing Midwesterners Again 10/18/05
    princeblu12 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2008, 08:02 PM
    Ask your mum or dad or any friend of yours to pick them and throw them in the bin. Or spray anti kill insect spray on your back. They don't harm your skin so don't worry
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Aug 17, 2008, 08:06 PM
    I am sure you meant the opposite of anti kill, you do want to kill them, right. Itch mites can cause a welt up to 1/2" wide and itch like crazy. Scratching can cause a secondary infection too. They really do harm your skin in fact.
    princeblu12 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2008, 08:27 PM
    Yes yes I meant kill kill kill

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny jumping bugs on skin [ 2 Answers ]

There not fleas that I know, they are really tiny and narrow with an orange color to them but not dark orange kind of light and some are more white . You can only see them if the light is just right and I know I'm not crazy cause my wife has seen them 2 I only know to look when I feel a pinch and...

Little tiny bugs [ 13 Answers ]

just lastnite I kept noticing I would itch in random places like something was crawling(the crawl pretty fast) on me and it was a very little bug smaller than a period.I have found one at a time randomly Do you know what kind of bug this could be?

What are these tiny white bugs? [ 2 Answers ]

I worked on a chicken farm last year, and I got an infestation in the carpets clothes,etc I had to wash and disinfect everything but now a year on I'm finding them again in clothes, they are very hard to see and they are white with reddy orange heads, please help it's getting me down and it makes...

Tiny little black bugs in bathtub possibly coming from drain [ 3 Answers ]

I have tiny little black bugs in my bathtub possibly coming out my bath drain how do I get rid of them

Litte tiny bugs [ 2 Answers ]

I found these little tiny almost mircoscopic bugs in every window seal, even in the upstairs windows. Raid seemed to have killed them but is anyone aware of what they are?

View more questions Search