Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billyboblyons Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 03:27 PM
    No power from last gear
    I have a kia sephia and I changed tth O2 sensor and everything was OK. The check engine light came on after 2 weeks and the code said it was a defective o2 sensor. The same one that I changed. I replaced the top one again and in the meantime, I changed the plugs(NKG) and the wires. The light is still on and I don't get enough power. It strugles to get to speed. At60, on last gear, it just revs with no power. I'm lost.
    cax11 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 10:53 AM
    Check the car's fuel delivery system, this can be a blocked fuel filter, or fuel strainer in the tank.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2008, 12:46 PM
    Is it a stick shift?
    cax11 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 04:47 PM
    May also be a bad clutch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car won't start, no click and no power to radio, power window or locks [ 6 Answers ]

After installing a new starter on a 1999 2WD Explorer it will not start. There is no click when trying to start it, its just dead, and the radio, power locks/windows, a/c, and dash light don't work but the interior lights work and so do the headlights. We've had the starter checked to make sure...

Difference between a Power Distribution Unit (PDU) and a Remote Power Panel (RPP) [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any difference between a Power Distribution Unit (PDU) and a Remote Power Panel (RPP) in context of data center? If yes, then what is it?. Thanks.

Will not engage gear [ 1 Answers ]

My tire recently went flat on my Wizard Hydrastatic lawn mower and had to take the tire off to get it aired up. When got the tire off, the axil came with it. With that, oil (I'm assuming gear oil or hydrastatic fluid) came out, I got the tire aired up but now the tire will not lock in and comes...

Power Distribution Units & Remote Power Panel [ 1 Answers ]

What is the basic functionality of these equipment ? What is differnce between PDU & RPP.

Nfl gear [ 1 Answers ]

On TV, I see a band around some of the players arms, they are like elastic bands, what are these bands? What r they used for?

View more questions Search