Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    opollo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 01:45 AM
    An old Dragon Cartoon
    There was this cartoon I saw many years ago, I never got the name.
    It had a kingdom where people thought that dragons were pests, one day a dragon crept into the castle and at this time the kingdom was freezing cold because the boiler wouldn't work.
    The dragon crept down into the cellar where the boiler was because it liked it there being damp and the dragon breathed fire into the boiler and lit it, after this the people thought that
    Dragons were useful and started to use them for everything. Then one day the dragons thought they were being abused and neglected and started to disappear because the people stopped
    Believing in dragons as they were just something they used.

An so it ended there?
    Mrcuddlesworth Posts: 96, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2008, 03:27 AM
    Dudely the dragon
    opollo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 10:33 AM
    Sorry its not dudley it was an old cartoon..

Thanks for trying..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980s Dragon Cartoon [ 28 Answers ]

When I was a kid I remember an animated dragon cartoon that was a one shot deal or just a mini series. It was a serious cartoon. One of the events in it may have been a dragon egg hatching and a boy getting the dragon or being protected by dragons in some fantasy realm. It may have been an after...

The Dragon [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone have any insight as to the "Dragon" in the Bible? I know it refurs to Satan but someone told me they believe it is China. With China's president visiting us , I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts as to it's significance.:confused:

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

Dragon Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi There was a movie in the 80's (I think) about dragons. It was a cartoon. All I remember is the dragons could talk to each other and one bit where there was a whistling or screaching noise that drove them crazy. Its been bugging me as to what this film is called for some time now. I loved it...

View more questions Search