Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2006, 02:51 PM
    Family member eviction in Texas
    How does one go about evicting an adult family member (with dependents)?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 16, 2006, 07:42 PM
    Tell them to get out, change the locks while they are gone.

That is if they are not paying any of the bills on the home, or if they don't have any sort of rental agreement. If they are paying some of the bills or have a rental agreement, then you would have to do the eviction process
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

May 16, 2006, 09:36 PM
    Is this the same person or just a very strange coincidence? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/landlo...ord-26226.html
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

May 16, 2006, 11:19 PM
    It's the same person or it's the person who is getting evicted.. 1 or the other

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family Member Eviction [ 6 Answers ]

How Do You Go About Evicting A Family Member Who Has Never Paid Rent, And Does Not Want To Leave In The State Of Florida?

Eviction of family member [ 6 Answers ]

Can a family member (21 years old) be evicted from home (Virginia)... not contributing to the household, unemployed, not looking for work, stealing from the house.

? About getting a family member to move [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, My husband and I live in a single family home that is owned by his mother. She lives in an inlaw apartment over the garage. We pay her rent to live here. My husbands sister lives in the basement which is finished off and is supposed to be paying rent. Since my husband's father passed away...

Bad family member [ 11 Answers ]

Hi gang, You all know I'm an old retired dude with a quacky sense of humor sometimes. I have loved being here with all of you and helping people who ask for it.. I've come to see us all as family and I also know we sometimes disagree, and that's fine because we are all different with different...

Tenant eviction in Texas [ 1 Answers ]

Can you please tell me how to evict someone for non payment for a home they were buying for me in Texas. The payments were made directly to the bank, and I didn't find out they were three months behind until the bank called to say they were going to foreclose if I didn't catch the payments up....

View more questions Search