Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

May 7, 2006, 11:32 PM
    Ninja takes over woman's body
    It was a movie about a ninja who was being chased by the cops and gets shot to pieces and then he takes over a woman's body the woman worked for the power company
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 8, 2006, 03:11 AM
    Here you go:
    Ninja III: The Domination (1984)
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

May 8, 2006, 03:22 AM
    Thank you very much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firefox takes all my memory! [ 3 Answers ]

I really like Firefox browser, until it takes all the available memory and hogs the cpu. Then the machine grinds to a snails pace. It doesn't happen all the time. But when it does a reboot or manually shutting it down is the only solution. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Does your computer have what it takes ? [ 15 Answers ]

MS posts PC Vista-viability tool Can your box run the next version of Windows? MS posts PC Vista-viability tool | Reg Hardware Absolute Minimum spec is 800 Mhz CPU 512 Mb RAM

Housework was woman's work [ 2 Answers ]

LOL This reminded me of a thread we had not long ago . . . Housework was woman's work, but one evening, Jenny arrived home from work to Find the children bathed, one load of clothes in the washer and another in the dryer. Dinner was on the stove, and the table set. She was astonished! ...

Only smells when someone takes a shower. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very offensive sewage type odor in my bathroom. The problem is that I only smell it after I have taken a shower or bath. I have crawled under the house and there were no leaks. What is causing this?? I read something about rotting hair, what is that about, because I do lose a lot of...

View more questions Search