Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teena bell Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2008, 07:01 PM
    How much is it worth
    I have a in mint condition FARRAH FAWCETT poster one of the first "printing" how much is it worth?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2008, 04:20 AM
    What it's worth monetarily does greatly depend on what someone would be willing to pay for it. Which Farah Fawcett poster is it that you have, please? There were a number of different ones of her that were produced during the time that she was really popular.

Thanks!
    teena bell Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 10:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    What it's worth monetarily does greatly depend on what someone would be willing to pay for it. Which Farah Fawcett poster is it that you have, please? There were a number of different ones of her that were produced during the time that she was really popular.

Thanks!
    She is on the beach with a bathing suit on I think it was from charlies angels I'm not 4 shure its my boy friends he had it when he was a young child. Well, he's not old now either just 40, but, anyway he had it I thk it is from 71,if he rembers right. But, its her on the beach.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2008, 02:02 AM
    Thanks for your reply! Does it look like any of those that you will find on pages of the following searches, and if so, which one, please?

Thanks!

Farrah Fawcett Beach Bathing Suit Poster - Google Image Search

Farrah Fawcett Beach - Google Image Search

Farrah Fawcett Bathing Suit - Google Image Search
    jrwild62 Posts: 111, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 11, 2008, 07:20 AM
    I have to comment on this. Is it the one where she is in a swim suit, sitting, head back, smiling big? I think it's the biggest poster ever sold in history. I had a social studies teacher in High School that didn't teach us much about Social Studies. But he sure likes the subliminal messages in advertising. If you look at the poster from a fair distance, you will see that the frost lines in her hair have the letters, S, E, and X written in her hair. Once you see it, YOU will see it. It is obvious.

No, I'm not insane. Just look at advertisements with ice cubes that dominate the picture. Actually, those are not pictures, they are drawings. As in the front of a Coca-Cola vending machine. If you step back and look, you start to see images of sex and death. These are not by coincidence, they were put there to intrigue the human curiosity of the 2 most interesting things that face humanity. Sex and death! This may seem far fetched to those who have never heard of it, but I find it very interesting. And a proclamation of how ignorant us humans are on a subconscience level. Little deep for this innocent question?? Yes. Sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

Is He Worth It? [ 4 Answers ]

I met this great guy who I have been crushing on since I moved to his area(hes my next door neighbor). Well here's the thing I finally got the courage to talk to him, turns out we hit it off and talked for about an hour. He asked me if I was going to be outside later and I said I don't know, I...

Is it worth it [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for about 2 years and we just moved to Denver from Hawaii. A couple of months after we got here we started changing and now she has said that she dosen't want to be in a relationship anymore, she just want's to have her life back and possibly to start dating...

Self-worth - what do you do to take care of your self-worth? [ 21 Answers ]

I think we are all so great to take care of others, however how can we learn to take care of ourselves more? What things can one do to take care of their own self-worth, self-respect, etc.

Is the car even worth it? [ 8 Answers ]

Im asking another question, I didn't receive a clear answer to my question. Is it worth buying a 1995 Ford Explorer with 110k miles, if the transmission is going out. I am willing to put money into a new transmission. I don't know too much about cars, but tired :confused: of looking with not much...

View more questions Search