Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Irishfool19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Avon beer stiens complete 1976 to 2002
    I have the full collection of Avon beer stein from 1976 to 2002. Woukd like to know the value. Would possible be interested in selling.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2008, 04:07 AM
    I'm not sure about the possible price for a complete collection concerning the ones that you have. But, if you find individual ones on the following searches, you will probably get an idea as to what your collection might be worth. Being complete, I know that you will be able to price the collection a little higher than the individual prices that you will find.

Complete Collection of Avon Beer Steins - Google Search

"Avon" Beer Steins - Google Image Search

Complete Collection of Avon Beer Steins - Google Image Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bicentennial 1776-1976 [ 16 Answers ]

My in-laws have this coin that they think is rare, so I'd like to know if it really is... The coin/ medal is larger than a quarter and is copper (?) clad... it has what appears to be the liberty bell on one side and states "United States of America- Bicentennial"... On the other side it states...

Missing since 1976 about 7 months before I was born [ 7 Answers ]

I am looking for a man who has no knowledge of my existence. To the best of my knowledge his name is Rohn whitmer... Rohn is the correct spelling (first name) whitmer is only how I spell it phonetically. I know that he was in mansfield, Ohio in 1975 & 76, and was arrested at the age of 17. My...

1976 Dodge 2 ton truck [ 1 Answers ]

When operating any lighting circuit (including brake lights) the fuel gauge reading increases. No other instruments are affected. Any clues please. TRWE

View more questions Search