Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    M_L_Fredericks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2003, 05:24 PM
    White boxes with red x's
    I have MSN 8. When I receive e-mails, or pictures on the web-sites, all I get blank box with a small box and a red x in the upper left hand corner. Does anyone know how I can correct this?

Going nuts! :-/
    mjamroq Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2003, 10:23 AM
    white boxes with red x's
    I don't know anything about msn 8. But if you access it through IE, there is a way to fix that. Go to tools > Internet Options. Select the advanced tab. In the multimedia section, the second last must be Show Pictures. Check the box next to it. Restart IE.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daschunds and Litter Boxes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - I'm the owner of a five-month old Daschund/Pomeranian mix. I have a few questions regarding issues we've had with his training so far. I've gotten so many opinions from so many people that now I'm doubting how good of a job I've done with him. My first issue is potty training. We...

Electric Boxes [ 3 Answers ]

These are some real basic questions, but I would prefer to do it right and avoid potential isssues later. For installation of new light switches and additional outlets... Are metal or plastic boxes better? Why? The boxed have a 3/8" offset marker on them, but I am using 1/2" sheetrock....

Touch boards and sound boxes for preschoolers [ 1 Answers ]

What materials would you use to make a touchboard for preschoolers to experience rough, smooth, prickly, sticky, hard, soft. Also what materials would you use to make sound boxes

Need help for Linux boxes. [ 1 Answers ]

How to setup and install the APC power management on Linux boxes? Please help... thks.

View more questions Search