Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    124708 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2004, 08:04 PM
    Healthcare in custody,who pays
    While being in custody after being arrested,I needed medical care,so I was transported to the hospital.the hospital gave me two tylenol and sent me back into custody .the hospital bill was $500.who pays? Is my question,the police dept.or me.
    Jahiem28 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Aug 8, 2004, 08:22 AM
    Re: healthcare in custody,who pays
    We do taxpayers :(
    serialwife Posts: 117, Reputation: 16

May 23, 2005, 09:11 AM
    It is usually the reponsibilty of the agency exercising control over the arrested person. I however have saw Judges in Ky order that the prisoner pay all medical expenses as part of their restitution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Major in Healthcare [ 4 Answers ]

I am a BBA student and am interested in getting a career in the admin side of a healthcare, pharmeceutical, or biotech company. What I would like to know, is, what should I major in if I want to do this? Should I just get a business degree in any field of business, but take some chem and bio...

Who pays [ 11 Answers ]

My daughter and soon to be son in law are planning their wedding in Oct... so far they only want the parents to help as little as possible... Fine... but I was recently asked... being that they are paying for a great deal of their own wedding... what is the ettiquette on out of town guest and who...

Who pays the bill [ 13 Answers ]

OK new subject. Lets say you are meeting your girlfriend at the bar to visit friends. She shows up about an hour earlier than you do. She has a few drinks before you get there. You show up, order a drink and your girlfriend tells the bar tender to put it on the tab she started because we are...

View more questions Search