Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Apr 23, 2006, 09:30 AM
    Happy Birthday to PetFinders
    I do not know how many of you have used this site but Pet Finder is 10 years old now.

Happy Birthday to Petfinder.com!

Petfinder.com is 10 years old this year, and They are celebrating their birthday--and the pets--all year! They created a special for you to play and Petfinder Concentration enjoy with your friends and family.
    Insane_Rain13 Posts: 9, Reputation: 5

Apr 23, 2006, 09:40 AM
    Yay!! Pet finder rocks!!
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2006, 11:35 AM
    Wow time flies! The internet has been around for a while now! Anyway Happy Birthday Pet Finder! Great service.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Apr 23, 2006, 12:28 PM
    "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday too you, happy birthday dear pet finder, happy birthday to you
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2006, 05:47 AM
    Hi,
    It's wonderful of you to recognize this birthday.
    More needs to be done for pets, and more is being done every day by those who truly care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wish ex happy birthday? [ 11 Answers ]

Should I wish my ex happy birthday? I know you have a lot of messages like this but I think I maybe should we went out for over 3years but broke up (for 5months or so) I don't wish to get back together and Im certain he feels the same. It's just that we share a few mutual friends and I still talk...

Happy Birthday To Me! [ 14 Answers ]

Itsmy 18th b-day who wants to wish me lurve?

Happy Birthday to an ex? [ 7 Answers ]

I want to wish him a happy birthday. My ex wants me to wish him a happy birth day. But I don't want to talk to him on the phone, it's still to painful. Do you think it's OK to send him a happy birth day wish and at bottom tell him I still can't talk to him on the phone? :confused:

Happy Birthday! [ 2 Answers ]

:D I've just changed a few things in my profile edit box and realised there's a sections with birthdays! So if its your birthday today, have a great day! Many Happy Returns!

View more questions Search