Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MimiGirl Posts: 141, Reputation: 0

Nov 30, 2006, 07:45 AM
    Western theme accessories for BRIDAL SHOWER
    Hello,
    One of my closest friend is getting married next year-my other friends and I would like to throw her a gorgeous bridal shower that shell never forget.. The theme for the shower is WESTERN TEXAS, or WILD WEST(anything that has to do with cowboy/cowgirl stuff)
    My question is were can I find and order on the web party western accessories?
    PLEASE HELP..
    Thanx:) :)
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2006, 07:55 AM
    Not sure about on the Web... but if you have a Party City store near you they have a great Western section
    Jane75 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 11:24 PM
    There are some very nice western them party favors at this website:
    western wedding theme, western party decorations, western party themes
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2008, 08:08 AM
    Here are some recipes for a Texas style barbque if she wants to include food.
    A Texas Barbecue Dinner Club Theme Party

A few good ideas here too.
    Western Party Ideas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cheapest Cinderella wedding accessories [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I live in miami Florida and I have a friend that is getting married next year on April.. her theme for the wedding is Cinderella.. she is very close to me and I love her like another sister.. I just wanted to know if anyone knows a place or website that you can order cheap cinderella...

Bridal head pieces... [ 2 Answers ]

Apart from a veil and a tiara, does anyone have any ideas about bridal headpieces that aren't too out there? My hair is really curly, so it should be quite simple - but the wedding isn't traditional enough for a veil... So, I was thinking about a fascinator, but all the ones that I've found...

Western [ 3 Answers ]

Any of you fans of western movies seen one from the 70's in which I think it's luke askew whose wife is raped in a barn right on the main street and he is shot; the wife eventually takes up with the attacker who kidnaps her and holds her hostage or something like that?

Western Civilization 1 [ 1 Answers ]

Question: Compare and contrast the basic teachings of Stoicism and Epicureanism. Which philosophy do you prefer and why?

Bridal shower [ 3 Answers ]

What is the custom for a bridal shower. I know the mother of the bride is supposed to throw it. But my mother and sisters live in Florida, but my fiance's family and my friends live in New Jersey. Do I have two separate parties? Or should I have a party before the wedding when everyone is...

View more questions Search