Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miike1958 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2008, 01:44 PM
    Information about 1925 Borin Chicago Prints
    I have a 1925 Borin Chicago Print of a woman laying down, holding an infant in her arms above her. It belonged to my Fiancés Grandmother. I could only find one other Borin Chicago print of a wolf on the internet. Does anyone know more about Borin Chicago Prints?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2008, 02:07 AM
    Are there any other letters, numbers or names on this print that you could provide to us here? They might be on the print itself or on the front or back of the frame.

Thanks!
    miike1958 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 11:52 AM
    On the paper on the back, C564 Love's Paradise, and on the front right of the picture, Fox-Urgelles... Thank You... Mike
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 01:21 AM
    Is the image below the same as the print that you have?
    Attached Images

lionsoil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 05:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Is the image below the same as the print that you have?
    Hello Clough,
    I am not the person who inquired about this image originally, but I happen to have an exact copy of this print. What is it worth?
    Thanks,
    lionsoil
    :)
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2008, 12:58 AM
    There is a framed copy of that print on the following site being listed as for sale for $200.00. Paktec Antiques - Index

It's also listed on the following link. R. ATKINSON FOX PRINT - LOVE'S PARADISE The estimated prices vary greatly. But, it does seem to be a print that is very desirable to have and could possibly command a pretty good monetary value.

From my perspective, I think that it would depend on the size, quality of the print and if it had an original signature on it or not and whether it is framed. What they are worth monetarily, is ultimately what someone is willing to pay for them.
    vince1809 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 04:56 PM
    Hi, I have the same print its from the Enchanted Girl series.
    Print size = 17 1/2 x 29 1/2 , In Original Framed size = 20 1/2 x 32 1/2
    I am also wondering what this larger size is worth. I have found the smaller size for sale for about 170.00 but am thinking the larger is worth much more.
    maryhansen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 09:07 PM
    I also have a framed 1925 Borin Chicago print that was my grandmothers. It is a little girl kneeling on the end of a bench, with a green dress on, looking up at a bird in a bare tree. It measures 17 X 13. Anyone know the name of it or its value.
    Thanks
    Phyllis
    kami469 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2010, 02:10 PM

I also have the little girl on a bench looking at a bird in a tree. My print says co. 1925 borin chicago. Does anyone have any information on this print? It is a 7x9 print. Any help on this would be much obliged. Thanks :)
    Sexyone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2011, 03:11 PM
    Hi I'm kind of new to collecting and selling anything old old old and of some worth value in order to help my husband support our family of 7. Thank you for having a great site like this for my Much needed information.

Sexyone
    fanky5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2011, 12:38 PM
    I have two prints, woman in the garden standing. Looks like she is praying for a child. And the second one is of her with the child. It is a set and neither are reprints.
    mrainer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 04:30 PM
    I have one like the one in the frame laying down, but alas the frame was
    Broken and paper was fragile. I was able to get it in a clear frame. The
    Colors are more blue and green? Different color? Her glown in my picture
    Is light blue. The Height is 8 inches and width is 14 inches. No signatures
    Or writing on the back. It's a beautiful picture.
    23dayday82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 12:39 AM
    How much is the painting worth?
    23dayday82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 12:40 AM
    How much is this painting worth ?
    hildaj714 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 03:09 PM
    I have this same print also How much is it worth
    dritch2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2013, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by maryhansen View Post
    I also have a framed 1925 Borin Chicago print that was my grandmothers. It is a little girl kneeling on the end of a bench, with a green dress on, looking up at a bird in a bare tree. It measures 17 X 13. Anyone know the name of it or its value.
    Thanks
    Phyllis
    I also have the same print in old frame. Also interested in looking for value.
    dritch2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Borin house work [ 9 Answers ]

I have no self motivation to get up an do house work, my house is a tip, well not as bad as some, but I'm constantly running around after a 3yr old, I'm just about to get up an attempt it now, how do you motivate yourself to do house work, I want to see how many responses I can get before I'm...

Borin Art [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I just bought a house, The first owners passed away and their children sold the house and it had a lot of stuff in it they did'nt want. We found a picture that is very old on the back it says Vivdoil Processed Painting,Borin Art Products Corp. Chicago Ill. The painting is called "...

Borin Art Products [ 1 Answers ]

I was given 2 prints with Borin Art Products and #1563 stamped on the back.. They are prints of a flowers in a vase printed in pastel colors set in an oblong redwood like glass enclosed frame. I know nothing about these prints, can any tell me anything about them, do that hold any value? ...

Borin Art Products [ 1 Answers ]

I just had two pictures from Borin Art Product on Cicero Ave in Chicago given to me. They are not signed and I can not find any info on the company. Can anyone tell me where to get some information on them. They are numbered on the Back Thank You

I am looking for information on creating limited edition prints. [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for information on what I will be needing to know, when creating limited edition prints from high quality digital image computer files. People really interested in helping, can see what I will be making available at the artdeskinc web site. In particular, I'm interested in...

View more questions Search