Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yellowflash Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 01:52 AM
    I haven't the confidence
    When I really like a girl I go shy my confidence is in different state of mind I makes me coward not saying what I want to say not being able to ask girls out and so on. Is there any advice on how to boost my confidence
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2008, 02:24 AM
    It's perfectly normal for you to be able to pick up girls left and right and then when you find one you're actually interested in, to tank really hard. Funny story: I'm able to pull off a good conversation about anything anywhere with anyone. The minute I actually like a girl and we go on a date... guess what we talk about... my job. This wouldn't be so bad... except that I work in a medical examiner's office helping with autopsies. Yep.

Boosting your confidence... simply takes practice. I'm not saying for you to go out and ask girls out left and right... but the more you practice carrying a conversation with girls and getting rejected (hey, it happens), the easier it gets.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 28, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Just think "What's the worst that can happen..?" trust me it won't be the worst thing that ever happened just say what you want to say and if she turns you down then did you really want to be with that girl anyway?
    scronklover Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Jun 28, 2008, 05:11 PM
    Just think, when you are ready, that even if she says no, that doesn't mean she isn't interested, she just doesn't want to commit. Or, think that a rejection is just a rejection and you can only change it if you forget about it, if that makes any sense!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Confidence [ 2 Answers ]

I have no confidence and very low self esteem. This has a very big impact on all aspects of my life. I am forever putting myself down, I cannot accept compliments although people tell me all the time I am an attractive women. I allow people to use me because I do not think much of myself. I...

NO confidence [ 1 Answers ]

Im meant to be going college today to talk about what I want to do.. And I'm scared I've got confidence in other aspects of my life but starting college is scary I got attackd in school and dropped out and fell into a depression and startd self-harming I'm trying to get over that its working but...

Where has my confidence gone? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you pick yourself up after you have fallen so deep into this hole. I have become the lowest of the low. Myself confidence is lost... I don't have a grasp at anything anymore. I feel as if I have lost my ground, no I don't have a ground anymore... It's like I am floating. I've completely...

Confidence. [ 3 Answers ]

Oh I'm admitting it. I have self confidence issues. I never thought I did because well... I don't know I always thought I was pretty dam confident.. but after asking here and talking to some friends they all agree that I have low confidence in myself... Something like I feel I'm not good enough...

Confidence... [ 1 Answers ]

Some say that confidence is instilled by a significant other while growing up. Some say confidence happens when you have success at something and you build on that success. Well I didn't draw on a significant other while growing up because Dad didn't have any confidence either. I seem to mirror...

View more questions Search