Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emery Posts: 92, Reputation: 2

Jun 18, 2008, 09:32 AM
    Fail to comply
    Can someone please explain what is fail to comply recognizance?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2008, 09:58 AM
    Basically if you had orders not to do something and you were caught with it anyway. '
    Like your probation orders say you can not carry guns and you are caught with a gun.
    emery Posts: 92, Reputation: 2

Jun 18, 2008, 10:26 AM
    Thank you, I had a feeling it was something like that. What usually happens if a person is charged with that?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2008, 06:16 PM
    They have to do some pretty fancy explaining to the judge why they didn't comply.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 19, 2008, 07:47 PM
    For example, if as the police officer I come up to your car and ask you to get out, and you say no, Then after I mace you and drag you out of the car, I can change you with failure to comply.

It can be a lot of things, if you are standing someone, happens with protesters, they are ordered to leave an area, but don't

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation Officer says didn't comply but have proof [ 2 Answers ]

I've been driving my friend to each of his AA meetings, to the three breathilizer tests each week and also to the test where he is required to drop. Today he received a letter from his probation officer stating he has not complied with any of the requirements. He has the papers from each of them...

PHP Sanity check fail [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I'm using exponent cms for my website.. During installation it performs the sanity checking and found 3 folders are not readable/writable... Even though I've already set these folder/files as 777(readable/writable) in my web server, It still show these errors.. I can't find...

Fail code F 11 [ 1 Answers ]

Ive got a kenmore gas wall oven it has an f 11 that won't go away sears won't help without a work order and I don't feel like paying lots of money to find out I bought a piece of junk.

I no I'm going to fail I feel so dum [ 5 Answers ]

I'm sitting my moch gcsc's this month and I am so scared having to take in so much information for my 10 exams. Plus I'm predicted c's and d's but truth is teachers don't believe in me I can do so much better than that . I feel like a failure exams especially german welsh french and maths are...

Don [ 2 Answers ]

Was hoping someone would have replied, there are many helpful techs who post replies here, and I just want to make sure that my unit is OK and the compressor doesn't get damaged, I posted this: Last winter the heat wasn’t keeping up with the set temp, the outside fan came on, but the compressor...

View more questions Search