Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused25 Posts: 319, Reputation: 98

Apr 11, 2006, 10:54 AM
    Knowing When a Woman is Sexually Aroused
    Well my question is simple: How do you know a women is sexually aroused (a.k.a. horny). With a guy it's pretty easy, he has an erection. Plain and simple. Do women have any physical responses to being horny? If so what are they? Thanks for the help.
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Apr 11, 2006, 05:16 PM
    I haven't found one yet
    My wife tells me it just happens
    She says it is one of those things
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2006, 05:42 PM
    Different women will react different ways... for some, their nipples will become erect (tho that is not a sole cause), for others their vaginas will get really wet. And some females show no physical sign at all.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2006, 09:03 PM
    Other than what the two other answers gave you there is not much else physical that will tell you if a female is "Horny". There are some signs that she will give off that are actions. She might express a little more closeness than otherwise, she may look at you in a different way, that is if you are the one that caused the horny feeling in the first place. But one thing that a male should always remember that is if a female gets horny and shows all of the signs that have been mentioned that does not necessarly mean that she is wanting to have sex. It might mean that she would love to cuddle and to kiss and sometimes even get more turned on than she is already but still does not mean she is wanting to have sex. I have an idea that if the time comes for you to know if a female is horny it will be very palin to you and all you have to do is to be able to treat her in a way that will make her feel loved.
    nero2 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Apr 20, 2006, 04:44 AM
    Firstly the nipples should hard or become dark brown

Second is the vagina will be wet and the color of the vagina lips will be slowly becoming dark brown also and the top part of the lips with contact toward the clitoris.

Hope this get u some reference.
    xxpartyprncezxx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Hello, body language... pay close attention to the looks she give you, or how she strokes your hand...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding when aroused and during sex [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: :( For the last week each time I become sexually aroused I have bled. There's no pain or cramps just a small to medium amount of blood and/or brownish discharge. This happens with masturbation (even just purely clitoral stimulation) and intercourse. It is causing problems for me and...

Modes Of Knowing: [ 15 Answers ]

It is important to acknowledge the reality and importance of non-rational modes of knowing, such as intuition, integrative awareness and contemplation. It is also important to understand the developing of a greater sense of connectedness with the deeper SELF, the world of nature, or the social,...

Knowing if stock is worthless [ 3 Answers ]

We bought 10,000 shares of stock in the late 90's in a "startup" company through a Canadian broker (we are in U.S.) which, as best we can tell, went belly-up. The brokerage gave us the stock certificate a few years ago. It is not traded anywhere. I would like to write it off as worthless stock....

Is it legal for our neighbors to take pictures of us without us knowing? [ 4 Answers ]

I run an english bulldog rescue and our city limit on dogs is 2. I have 2 and then will have a foster homes so the animals aren't staying here. Our neighbors do not like us for whatever reason pretty much from day one. We have a share driveway and that doesn't help the relationship much but...

Internet clients knowing where to put things [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to setup when a user downloads something the internet client looks at the extension and opens the right folder it is I want it to go in? After I setup the settings of what I need to use or change.

View more questions Search