Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Destiny08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 10:45 AM
    My boyfriend wants to have a 3 sum but I've never done it
    My boyfriend wants to have a 3 sum but I have never done one before I have never even kissed another girl before and when I tell him I'm not ready he wants me to practice but I'm not sure how to do any of that
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 11, 2008, 10:47 AM
    If you are not ready, or simply don't want to, you tell him NO.

If he doesn't accept that, then tell him that you'll be happy to have a threesome--adding another GUY to the mix. And that he should start practicing by kissing other guys.

(stupid men)
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jun 11, 2008, 10:54 AM
    Never doing anything you aren't comfortable with... If he wishes to be with other girls or enact outragious fantasies, kiss him goodbye.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2008, 11:06 AM
    Don't do anything you don't want to, and in turn is he ready for the other type of three some and ready to be with having another man.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2008, 12:32 PM
    If he keeps pushing the issue maybe you should rethink your relatinship with him Have he always told you this and/or why is he pushing this issue now? Don't get sucker into to doing something you don't want to do in hopes of keeping him neither. Does he fills all your sexual desires?
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2008, 12:51 PM
    This has to be something you are both interested in. threesomes can completely destroy a great relationship. It might be fun while it lasts, but after the experience... emotions can change and thoughts in your head might run. From my experience... threesomes are not good with someone you love. But then again... some people are that comfortable to trust having a threesome with their lover... I do not like sharing my significant other.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    If you are not ready, or simply don't want to, you tell him NO.

If he doesn't accept that, then tell him that you'll be happy to have a threesome--adding another GUY to the mix. And that he should start practicing by kissing other guys.

(stupid men)
    Beautiful response.

Oh... and my grandmothers line was "girls are mean and men are stupid"... how true g'ma.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2008, 03:20 PM
    I don't get it, is that you in the photo? Are you pregnant? He wants you to have a threesome??

Two choices, kick him to the kerb, or prepare him for some guy on guy action FIRST!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2008, 04:45 AM
    Unless its something YOU want to do as well don't do it. Its not something you do for someone else... its something you do because its what you want. Otherwise you will likely regret it.

However because of his other comments which are truly out of place. Try this. Tell him you want a three way as well, and since it involves 2 guys he needs to start practicing. Because you get YOUR threeway, then and only then can he have his.
    kulek Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 04:55 AM
    Don't do it. Kiss him goodbye!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Synnen said exactly what I tell girls that don't want to do 3's
    ''Okay hun! We'll do a threesome first with a guy and after that... "

If he wants you to do stuff you are not comfortable with don't do it
    Because most likely you would do it simply to hold onto someone that very likely isn't right for you anyway and it could end up you ending the relationship eventually anyway. Also
    It very likely might not stop with a threesome. Often when they get bored with that they want to keep evolving into kinkier and kinkier stuff.
    You need to evaluate what you want and where you draw the line and stick with being true to yourself... no guy is worth compromising you.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 12, 2008, 12:33 PM
    A threesome will only break you up, trust me on this one, then you'll be stuck with no boyfriend (not that he's that great a catch anyway if he wants you to have a threesome) and you'll have to live with what you've done, especially since you don't want to do it.

Don't let this guy tell you what to do. Say no, if he can't accept it, well bye bye to him.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Now you know he doesn't really love and respect you... you are a young naïve girl who he is manipulating, girl!

Put all the kinky sex with him on hold for five years until you are more mature. Only some mature seasoned women can appreciate all the odd varieties and monkey eff that is out there; women who have given up all their romantic notions of Prince Charming rescuing her helpless self.

What you don't know now from your young perspective is that engaging in sex acts just to please a people user will *harm you* very much in the long run.

If you find yourself thinking that you have to engage in kinky sex to keep your boyfriend or please your boyfriend... *big red flag*.

For now, insist on being treated like a lovely young girlfriend that you are. Keep yourself esteem intact. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend vs ex sort of boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I've like this guy for 8 - 10 months his name was lets say Scott. Scott and I never actually went out but we liked each other. Said ' I love you' and held hands did what normal couples would do. He didn't ask because he wanted to be 100% sure if out relationship would last. I liked him a lot...

Never had a boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

What would you do if you were in the 9th grade and never had a boyfriend and all your friends have one and I have been told that I'm pretty by many people and I'm nice what do you think could be wrong with me and I'm skinny but not too skinny

When will be my first boyfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

I kind of like this guy but don't really know if I do. Help pleasse.

What do I get my boyfriend for his b-day? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi evryone Well I'm 13 and my boyfriend is 14, turning 15. We've been going out for lik two weeks, and it so happens that next week is his birthday. Should I get him a present? I don't know what, though... if anybody has any ideas I would really love to know. He loves futbol, so I was thnking...

View more questions Search