Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pje11249 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2006, 09:12 AM
    Sego Palm Problem
    My sego palm is turning yellow. It has been in the same place about 8 years now and has been doing great. Now it is turning yellow white. It has been getting plenty of water. What can I do to save it.

Thanks.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2006, 05:12 AM
    Hi, pje,
    Here is a link all about Sago Palms:
    http://www.rhapisgardens.com/sagos/

It also tells about yellow leaves and watering.
    Best of luck.
    Also, if you have any type of Farm Store, any Agricultural Agent, etc, in your local area, you might take a piece of a leaf to them. They could give you more advice.
    byronctrott Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 06:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pje11249
    My sego palm is turning yellow. It has been in the same place about 8 years now and has been doing great. Now it is turning yellow white. It has been getting plenty of water. What can I do to save it.

Thanks.
    Needs iron amended to soil. Home Depot!
    ElAych Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pje11249

Thanks.
    Perhaps it is "having babies" and the babies are suffocating the adult. Look for offspring and remove them from the surrounding soil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Playboy girlfirend problem.. Real problem [ 14 Answers ]

I have this new girlfriend.. that I really, really like (more than any other). She seems really nice... she was wearing everything of the "playboy" (earrings, bag, shirt, etc, etc) brand name / merchandise. I thought it was cute and a one time thing. Until I saw her bedroom.. It was 100%...

Difference between Iron palm and iron fist [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone give me some info on the difference between Iron Palm and Iron Fist training? And also just some overall wushu reference pages and stuff would be appreciated.

Palm ticketing software [ 6 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm new to this board. I've been looking into a way to streamline my employee's ticketing process. We've developed our own ticketing software and that seems to work great. But, the problem is when they are running around the building soving problems and putting out fires they seem...

View more questions Search