Uber Member

Jun 8, 2008, 12:46 PM
    At sea level.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 9, 2008, 11:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    at sea level.
    Except in the US - here 100 degrees is a nice warm bath, but certainly not boiling! ;)

(just kidding)
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2008, 11:21 AM
    On a mountain?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Keep getting boil like sores [ 5 Answers ]

My husband keeps getting these sores that are very painful & are like boils; or cellulitis; he is a roofer & it seems to happen more when they use wood shingles. He has gotten them mostly on his arms & 2 times on the chest... anyone know why, what they are from, & how to keep them from coming back?...

How to boil potatoes? [ 5 Answers ]

Every time I boil potatoes for buttered parsley potatoes or potato salad they turn out mushy on the outer part and just done enough in the middle whether I cut the potatoes up or leave Them whole. What is the best way to boil them so they stay firm but done enough? Thanks

Boil, zit, or something else? [ 28 Answers ]

I have some kind of an abscess on the inside of my thigh, I have been draining it for the past 3 days and each day that goes by the fluid inside turns a darker green and is very very smelly, almost like rotten meat. What should I do? Does anybody know what it could be?

Is it possible to have liquid water at temps above 100 degrees Celsius [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I was just wondering is it possible and if so how to have liquid water at temperatures above 100 degrees Celsius??

View more questions Search