Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlewicca Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 12:04 AM
    I believe in magic.is there any spell you know?
    Hello people... I'm new in this site, but I think it's interesting... the question is: I did something wrong... I lied to my friend, but now, I don't know how to do... I tried to apologize and I really feel sorry... but she doesn't understand.. I'm turning to magic 'cause I believe in it, I think that it's a thing inside us, but I don't know how use it... please, help me...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2008, 12:46 AM
    I don't know of any magic spells or incantations of any kind that are going to help you in your relationship with your friend. I don't think anyone else will have any for you either.

There's a reason why they call magic tricks, "tricks." They are illusions for the mind...

One of the biggest elements of friendships that are successful between two people, is the ability of each person to be honest and open with the other one. Even if there were some sort of "magic" in terms of a spell, etc. to attempt to use any form of magic wouldn't be being honest and open with your friend, but really "going behind her back."

Some of the other things that being friends involves, is work at making the relationship as friends succeed, give and take as well as understanding, and, acceptance and love when dealing with each other.

For people to help you the best here, it would help if you would share why you lied to your friend, what you said when you apologized and how she reacted.

There are some really helpful folks on Ask Me Help Desk that have had a tremendous amount of experience in helping with problems concerning relationships. If you would share with us some additional details as to why your situation is currently between the two of you, that would help.

Have you tried telling your friend that there is a real challenge (problem) that you are having; that she is the one who could really help you with your challenge (problem); and that, you would really love to continue to be her friend?

Just some thoughts for you...

Thanks!

Jun 7, 2008, 01:24 AM
    I just wanted to say thanks... and that I'll love to share my feelings... it's just that I'm a little afraid, I'm afraid to loose my friend... and, look, if you want to help me, would you like to give me your messenger address? It's just to talk alone... don't think about anything bad... please... I really need help...
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2008, 01:32 AM
    Thank you for responding! It's okay to share things right where we are now on this very thread. People can't see what a person posts right away, unless they have an interest in the question and go to the thread where the question and responses have been. This site, unlike so many others where people can share information, is extremely well moderated. So, really no worries...

It's also better to post things on this thread, so that if someone else might have a similar problem to what you have, will benefit by the answers that have been given.

So, please just share what you have to say. If there is a particular problem that might need the additional help of others, then I know just the right people to ask to come onto the thread.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2008, 02:04 AM
    I can see that you are viewing your User Profile. Please do know that it's safe for you to be posting things here. So far, you are anonymous and it can remain that way.

Jun 7, 2008, 02:10 AM
    OK... if you want so.. first of all, I'd like to give you an impression of myself... mi name is Valerie, and I'm from italy... (so excuse me for my english... ). I've a problem about my friend, and the relationship with her... I lied.. (and I feel terribly sorry) but I had to... there's a guy, and she's painfully in love with him, but he does not do so! I saw my friend cry for this guy, so I told her that he had this behavior just because he liked her... but it's not so... and now, my friend want to be with him... but he doesn't know a thing!! How can I do? Please.. I really don't know what to say to thank you... I feel so down... :(
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2008, 02:22 AM
    Thanks, Valerie! Just for clarification, are you saying that the guy doesn't really like her? What was his behavior and/or things that he said, where you thought that not revealing the truth to your friend was okay for you to do?

Jun 7, 2008, 02:34 AM
    Look, I understand what you've said before, but don't you think that we could talk in a easier way into a chat room? Like messenger? OK? THANKS
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2008, 02:43 AM
    I'm sorry, Valerie. It would not be in the best interests of this site, the integrity and purpose of which I want to preserve, for me to start chatting with you outside of it. We have already gotten somewhere on this thread, it would be best to continue here. You also asked your original question on this site in order to use this site. This site is not a social networking site of any kind that a person uses to find those that can be of use to them outside the parameters of this site.

Jun 7, 2008, 02:50 AM
    OK... look I'm sorry... I didn't want you to get upset with me... sorry. Anyway, thanks for helping... but don'd feel better... what should I do?.

Jun 7, 2008, 03:03 AM
    Okay Clough... I'd like to be here and wait news from you, but now I have to go... I hope I find you there when I come back... thank you for your advice... see you soon... valerie...
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2008, 03:05 AM
    I'm not upset with you. This is probably the best question and answer site that you are going to find on the Internet. I really don't think that you will find a better place on the Internet to try to find the solutions to the problems that you are having. There are some really great people here. Most of the ones that I would normally pull in to help with the concerns that you have, are asleep right now.

It has taken me some time to come back to answering you because I keep getting knocked off the Internet because the phone line keeps getting disconnected, and I am also trying to help someone at the same time with some marital problems. But, he and I are about done for the time being.

What I think you should do first, is answer the question that I asked in post #7, please.

Jun 7, 2008, 03:14 AM
    Okay... th point is that this guy isn't interested to my friend... he told me so... and I told to my friend that he's in love with her... I know I did something really wrong...
    Anyway... what time is it? I mean in the place where you live... 'cause in italy it's half past 12... it'll be lunch time soon...
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2008, 03:27 AM
    It's 5:17 in the morning where I am.

I think what you need to do, is be honest and upfront with your friend about why you said what you did to her. You were just trying to make her feel better. Correct?

If that is the case, then I would suggest telling her that you made a big mistake in judgment, and that you are sorry because of telling her the wrong thing and that you just had concerns that she feel okay and good about herself. I would also say to her that you didn't really think through what the consequences could be of telling her what you did and are really sorry for telling her that. Ask her if she will forgive you.

It might take her some time to get over the fact that you had told her a lie. But, you owning up to the fact and telling her that you lied for her benefit without thinking it through first and realizing the possible consequences should mean a lot to her, if she is really your friend.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 7, 2008, 04:24 AM
    Well dear, it seems that you have learned a lesson the hard way. Never lie to a friend and never get involved in a relationship - no matter how much you think you can do to help them.

Realize that this is an experience and don't get involved again like that.

Respect your friends as you would want them to respect you with or without magic.

All you can do now is wait and hope that she forgives you for what you did and make some new friends - but live ones, not chat rooms or messaging..

Good luck.

rjsnyder114 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2008, 09:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewicca
    Hello people...i'm new in this site, but i think it's interesting...the question is: i did something wrong...i lied to my friend, but now, i don't know how to do...i tried to apologize and i really feel sorry...but she doesn't understand..i'm turning to magic 'cause i believe in it, i think that it's a thing inside us, but i don't know how use it....please, help me...
    You are getting magic mixed up with acts that get results. You do something selfless for your friend. Do not buy them a gift. I am talking about doing something that takes time and is something they cannot deny. Say I am sorry heartfelted and then wait for results.
    Cherokee333 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2008, 08:49 AM
    I think you need to pray to god that you don't go to hell:( :( :(
    krissyg2991 Posts: 142, Reputation: 11

Jul 10, 2008, 06:49 PM
    You may want to refer to my post regarding Darkroots-https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/magic/forget-spells-143963.html

This is part of life and learning to build relationships. You need this stuff to learn how to be better in the future. Using a spell is cheating.
    sre241 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 07:39 PM
    I Agree with Cherokee333.

You are messing too much with 666, if you know what I mean.

I pray for all of those who turn to the occult and "magic" instead of to Jesus Christ.
    He died for you. Don't throw your life away searching for something that will lead you to ruin.

God Bless
    Sre
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2008, 10:55 PM
    I think that it would really help if people would read all of the posts and how things have turned out concerning what the original poster wanted before they write their replies. Unless people do that, it's very easy for a thread to go back to "square one" so to speak.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there anyone out there married to an ex child molester? [ 119 Answers ]

My parents stayed together after my Dad molested my sister. Of course it was a different time and it was not reported. We all grew up loving each other and forgiving the flaws and we all grew to be normal productive citizens. Then I married a man who molested my daughter. I called social service,...

How do you spell.. . [ 1 Answers ]

How do you spell the plural of wanna-be? Wanna-bes doesn't look right! How about wanna-bees?

How do you spell Wee Gee? [ 1 Answers ]

What´s the correct spelling of wee gee board?

Metal 2 pvc is there a way [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying 2 install a water filter off my water line coming into the house. They tell me it needs to be installed before it goes any farther than when it comes in the house. The problem I'm having is the house is all metal screw pipe. The big question is will pvc glue to it or screw to it or any...

View more questions Search