Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markandleslie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 09:14 AM
    Blower motor runs very slow
    I have a Armstrong Air/Ultra V/Advantage 93 (built by Lennox?) and my blower motor doesn't get up to high speed. I ran only in "fan" mode and the motor gets too hot to touch. Is it a bad motor, bad capacitor, board... The failure code is saying OK (steady flash).
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Probably a bad motor,, but its worth a shot to replace the capictor first could be,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blower motor only runs in low speed [ 1 Answers ]

Im running my air conditioning and my blower motor is only running in low speed. I have a american standard furnace model no. ud080c936j I came home from work and the house was hot so I went to turn on the air but it was already on. So I went down to check the furnace and the blower wasn't...

Blower motor runs slow [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Luxaire Furnace with a/c, blower motor on furnace runs but very slowly, what would cause this, units are about 9 yrs. Old, motor starts slow and stays slow

AC fan runs slow, but switch to heat fan runs normal [ 3 Answers ]

The other morning I came into the house and noticed the ac was not working. I turned off the breaker to the unit for a few minutes. Then turned it back on. Went to the thermostat pushed it over to auto and the fan came on but ran very slow. I them turned it off. Then turn on the heat, the fan...

Blower motor runs constantly with thermostat in Off position [ 2 Answers ]

The original problem was that periodically the blower motor would stop running when cooling which caused the outdoor unit coil/condenser to freeze up. If I cut the unit off, let it melt, turn it back on, it would run fine for a period. That period could be 3 hours or 3 days. After taking a...

Pc runs real slow [ 5 Answers ]

Awhile ago my computer got like 7 viruses but Norton said it autodeleted all of them. But since then the computer has been running real slow. Taking about a minute to change pages. When it first happened the internet wouldn't even come up and most programs would take 5 minutes before coming up....

View more questions Search