Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mouzouris Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2006, 12:41 PM
    French song from the 80's (pop)
    I'm looking for some help looking for the title or artist (Female singer)of a french song from the 80's. The only thing that I remenber is the video clip with a girl (singer) and a guy that I think it was a giant. Anybody can help me or ever seen or heard that song.. :confused:
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Apr 4, 2006, 03:29 AM
    Hi, the only French song I remember from 80's which was always on the radio in UK, was called 'Voyage Voyage' by Desireless, unfortunately I didn't see the video so don't know if it's what you're looking for.
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

Apr 7, 2006, 12:21 AM
    The only foriegn song I remember from the 80's is 99 red ballons...lol....some of us try hard to forget the 80's!

Hypatia
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Apr 11, 2006, 07:13 AM
    Just remembered another French pop song from the 80's -Jo Le Taxi by Vanessa Paradis, sorry again didn't see the video.
    99 Red Balloons was a German pop song. Hope this helps.
    mouzouris Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 02:19 PM
    Thanks for the help guys but today I found that song by accident on YouTube. The artis is Mylene Farmer and the name of the song is desenchantee.
    rubyy73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 08:12 AM
    Hi I just remembered other two maybe you're lucky :) one is Ella elle l'a by France Gall and another one Desenchantee by Mylene Farmer :)
    lolmariam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 07:28 PM
    Oh my goodness! I really need help. I have been looking for a French-English 80s song from 4 years now, and none of the songs you listed above is it. I can't remember it much since it has been 6 months since I last heard it on the radio, but I think it is a guy singing in English and then he sings the chorus in French. Help??
    cdrun88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 05:55 PM
    lolmariam -- Could it be Glenn Medeiros & Elsa, "Love Always Finds a Reason". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3TEJ8w7Gnc&NR=1
    emjay03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 08:02 PM
    On ne s'aimera plus jamais
    BY LARUSSO

jazzdamsko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 07:04 AM
    I am also looking for a song which I think was French.
    It was sung in English and sounded like an Italo disco hit -
    It was sung by a man and the title was Shine On
    (If you want to get it ooon, you know you need to Shine On... )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Song from french car advert. What is it! [ 1 Answers ]

An advert came out a few years ago and it had a lady getting in a car and driving on a swirly highrise carpark. It had a female singer singing a french song softly in the background with some piano chords. Does this advert ring a bell? Any details on the song or advert will be very helpful

Late 80's song [ 3 Answers ]

The only part of the song I know is "All you do is talk talk". This was a one hit wonder. Anyone know?

Need name of 80's band to this song [ 2 Answers ]

Some of the lyrics are: Motor n What's your price for flight In finding Mr. Right You'll be all right tonight

80's song [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm trying to discover the title of a song and who sings it. I know the vocalists are male. Some of the words are: I want you, I need you, I'll always be with you, I found out the hard way, I can't do without you, I'll always be with you. Any takers on this one?

Looking for title and artist of 80's song [ 3 Answers ]

Sung by a man, kind of pop music, chorus is: "I'm a bionic man, bionic man..." "I'm a -ma <something> machine.." The title is not Bionic Man sadly enough. Anyone know?

View more questions Search