Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jun 3, 2008, 10:14 PM
    Disney fancy dress party- ideas?
    My friend is having a fancy dress party for her birthday, and everyone has to go as a disney character.
    Any ideas? I'm male by the way :)
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jun 3, 2008, 10:17 PM
    Aladdin
    SaturnDreaming Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2008, 10:49 PM
    If you have a good female friend who is going maybe you could go as that Disney characters male counterpart. There is always Prince Philip ("Sleeping Beauty") or Prince Charming ("Cinderella"). They are very fancy and very popular.

Jun 4, 2008, 01:19 AM
    Thanks for the ideas, but now having talked a bit with my friend, she says I have to go as ariel lolz.
    If I go as that, I'm sure I can manage the shellkini, but how on earth would I get a fish tail kind of thing going on?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2008, 02:00 AM
    Shrek?Beast?

They are some of my faves:)

EDIT::How about Capt Hook?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2008, 03:22 AM
    Hi, cal823!

Do you mean that she wants you to go as a female character! LOL! :)

Mermaid Costumes Australia - Google Search

Jun 4, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Lolz, yerp, but now her sister is going as ariel (dam! Lol)
    But now it turns out one of my male friends is also going, so we mite go as the ugly stepsisters, because its easy (just wear a dress and heavy makeup lol)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birthday party ideas [ 5 Answers ]

Kay so my birthday is coming up in a few months. And I will be turning 14. Any party ideas? I mean my grandma will pay for a ton of stuff. Sooooo... Please help Thanks. ♥Janelle:D

How to dress for a holiday party for an office? [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: On this Saturday I am going to a holiday party for my work. This is the first year I worked at an office so I am not use to this environment. Our party is at a very nice golf club. I am going nuts trying to figure out what to where!! I have a pair of black pants and white button up shirt...

Dress 2 impress? Any ideas ? [ 13 Answers ]

OK here is the thing I want to dress up for my boyfriend I'm not talking a naughty nurse ,bunny girl,a kinky maid blah blah blah I mean something unusual but sexy at the same time ? Any ideas? Any answers to this would b great thanks x;) :p

Birthday Party Ideas [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just joined the club and am in need of some help... I am a single mother of 2 and need some advice on what to do for my kids birthday parties. My son will be turning 3 years old in June and my daughter will be turning 2 in July. I am planning on inviting 15-20 kids in the same age group....

Bachelorette Party ideas [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a bridesmaid in a friends' wedding and want to throw her a bachelorette party (possibly a surprise). I need some ideas: something we can do without alocohol, is pretty low cost, and something christians will want to attend. Let me know what you think... thanks in advance :)

View more questions Search