Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkalliance Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2008, 08:28 AM
    Labret bar size?
    Hi my boyfriend has just pierced my tongue and (both well done and both done with proper equipment from wildcat) now I'm wanting him to do my lip. Problem is we've no idea what size bar to get. He's done them before but that was years ago. Also any help on nipple and eyebrow? And I would like to know ppls opinion on a snake bite. Would it suite me?:confused:
    Attached Images

May 31, 2008, 08:30 AM
    Sorry should say tongue and
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2008, 02:00 PM
    Is your boyfriend a professional piercer? If not, I'd advise against letting him pierce you any further. I understand if you want to do it, you're going to do it anyway, but please be very very careful. Getting pierced by someone that is not a professional can open up a whole can of problems.

I usually don't give advice to people that are getting pierced unprofessionally, but you seem pretty set on it so I want to make sure you do it right :)

Labrets should be done with either a 16 or 14 gauge, and needs to be either 12mm or 14mm in length to allow room for swelling.

Nipples should be done with a 16 gauge, as well as the eyebrow.

And yes, I think snakebites would suit you.

Anything else you want to know, just ask. :)

Jun 1, 2008, 02:29 PM
    Thank you. As for my boyfriend, he's had training but can't afford to take it further. He's been doing piercings for about 6 years. Plus I've got a massive fear of needles and he's the only person I'd trust with one.
    SadSorrow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2008, 01:02 PM
    Dude, Rachel, I Found You On The ing Internet!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Labret-Monroe Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I want A monroe done again. (I'm 14 btw) The first time I did it myself. My mum didn't really care cos it's my body and if I damaged it, then I'm going to hafta live with it. So it swelled up after I pierced it by myself and I just immediately removed it just only a day later. The piercing on...

Queen size frame-full size mattress [ 2 Answers ]

I have a full size mattress set and want to know if it can be used with a queen size bed frame? I heard there was a kit that can be used to make it fit.

Full size headboard, Queen size bed Frame [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy attachments that will allow me to fasten my full size headboard to my queen size bedframe? I am having a bit of trouble finding one.

What size labret do you put in a new peircing? [ 12 Answers ]

My moms taking me to get my lip peircing done next week but I were going to look at labrets at hot topic so what size should I look for if it's brand new peircing and I don't want to stretch my lip?

Compatibilities between awg wiring, breaker amp size, outlet amp size [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Is there a resource out there, prefereably on the web, that outlines the compatibilities between awg wiring, the breaker amp size, outlet amp size, how many recepticles/outlets can be on x amp outlet, etc? For example, it would be nice to see something that shows: you can use a 20 amp...

View more questions Search