Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DymePiece Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2005, 06:36 AM
    What is the best cream to lighten your skin giving it a fair natural look... HELP!!
    I have been hearing a lot about magic creams, fair and flawless and Makari, but what actually is the BEST for my skin? What's the most natural and does any of these have any side effects. PLEASE HELP!! I really need a cream to lighten my brown skin to make it look more lighter but natural and fair.

Which is the best:

Magic cream?

Makari?

Fair and Flawless?

Etc..
    Mags69 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2005, 10:31 AM
    Are you kidding?
    Magic cream of course, I'm on it right now. I'm fair skin but I'm using it on my elbow, pubic and groin area. The result is unbelievable, it's like Magic. Don't even bother to try the ones on your list, you'll end up like me, wasted time and money. Right now, I'm only doing the maintenance, like once a week. Goodluck.
    DymePiece Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2005, 10:39 AM
    How do I order magic cream?
    Atlas Posts: 25, Reputation: 0
    -

May 23, 2005, 10:39 AM
    You are talking about Amira Magic Cream right??
    I give this product 2 thumbs UP. I used it and still using it if I needed to. I had a bad case of ACNE SCAR ON MY FACE 6 months ago and a friend from the Philippines bought it for me. I was skeptical since it came from a place where 90% of population are dark skinned. But I tried it anyway because I trust my friend. And the annoying acne scar disappear gradually, my skin evens out, it even removes blackheads from my nose which has been there since I don't remember when. I can't agree with you more when it comes to this Magic cream, it's SUPERB.

Quote Originally Posted by Mags69
    Magic cream of course, im on it right now. I'm fair skin but I'm using it on my elbow, pubic and groin area. The result is unbelievable, it's like Magic. Don't even bother to try the ones on your list, you'll end up like me, wasted time and money. Right now, im only doing the maintenance, like once a week. Goodluck.
    Mags69 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2005, 10:52 AM
    I got mine
    When a friend went to the Philippines. But I heard there are distributors here in the US as well, but be very careful when you do order, make sure you order from someone who has it's own store front or website at least. I now a friend who ordered from someone through a forum, they started chatting privately, then the CON told her to deposit the money to an account then promised she will ship the item as soon as she receives the payment, GUESS WHAT? She got burned. Her money's gone and so as the cream.
    I will ask around. And will let you know where to get it here. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by DymePiece
    -

May 23, 2005, 12:03 PM
    I ordered it from
    http://www.funkymommy.net

Quote Originally Posted by DymePiece
    kkasey1982 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2005, 11:11 PM
    I wouldn't use anything with hydroquinone. There has been talks that its dangerous. There is LOTS of good info on the brighterskin forums: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/brighterskin/ If you need any advice, just message me!
    -

Jun 10, 2005, 04:25 PM
    Oh pleaseeeeeeee...
    Hydroquinone 2% in not harmful, you can even get it without prescription, if you go 4% and above then you will definitely have adverse skin reaction esp. if you have excessive exposure to the sun.. YOU better get your facts straight, before you say or sell anything.

Quote Originally Posted by kkasey1982
    I wouldnt use anything with hydroquinone. there has been talks that its dangerous. There is LOTS of good info on the brighterskin forums: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/brighterskin/ If you need any advice, just msg me!
    emporor008 Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jun 12, 2005, 02:48 PM
    Hello
    Have you guys tried Fred Palmers Skin cream?
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2005, 08:38 PM
    There has been studies saying that even small amounts of Hydroquinone are harmful if used in LONG TERM. Doctors will prescribe it, but not to use for more than 3-4 months. Just do a Google search for the words hydroquinone and dangerous

Jun 19, 2005, 12:06 PM
    If I were you, I would wait for the whiterskin cream to be released. People have been saying great things about it and its all natural. www.whiterskin.com

Or you can also try makari, people seem to like that as well.
    inmypjs Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2005, 11:30 PM
    What are the ingredients in whiterskin?

Dec 18, 2005, 04:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by inmypjs
    What are the ingredients in whiterskin?
    Um its on their website somewhere. Its mostly kojic acid and arbutin I think.
    Trina Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2006, 05:18 AM
    OkI've got two questions, how much hydroquinone is in this magic cream?? Can I get it in the UK??
    Trina Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2006, 05:22 AM
    Two more! This new cream whiterskin can you use it for long? Does it make you stay fair or will you come back dark in patches? Because I've been using a cream called 21 days & it doesn't have hydroquinone and it seems as though if I don't use it regular I start to get black spots on my face and my friend said its because its not strong enough and it doesn't have hydroquinone?
    nishanthi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 11:58 AM
    You can find out which of those creams work best and which common vegetables can be used to lighten skin
    HTML Code:
    <a href="http://nishanthi.clarion8.hop.clickbank.net">here</a>
    Cebuana_1978 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 08:48 AM
    I advised you to use glutathione because lots of people have success whitening skin but don't buy the product in the Philippines, there are a lot fake there.. Buy the product in US. Glutathione is good for your body and the side effect is to light your skin.
    jswondering Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 08:23 PM
    I am a doctor, hydroquinone is dangerous for your skin and will definitely have adverse skin reactions if used long term.. so will any alpha hydroxy acids or bleach.
    adowaakos Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jun 1, 2009, 02:13 PM

Anyone heard of magic potions how genuine are they?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does Shea Butter help for lighten uneven skin tone ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello folks, I am using pinch of saffron strand in boiled milk ( a glass) to drink everyday Since March 2006. Some of my friends said it will lighten the skin but it is going to take long term ( the funny thing is I never read from any of science page proven results:D ). Well my friends and I...

What works to lighten skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have some dark spots on my face from acne scars and I also have very dark knees. There are so many creams out there I have no idea what to try. Has anyone ever used Ma Ma Lotion? I'm thinking about trying that. Does anyone have any suggestions of what will work fast?

Has anyone every tried Fair & White AHA Lighting Cream or Rare Extracts body bleach [ 45 Answers ]

Hi.. I was wondering if anyone has tried any of these lighting creams and if you did can you tell me if they worked for you. Also, if it did how long did it take. I just started using Fair & White AHA Lightening Cream a couple days ago but I was kindda iffy about it because it says it contains...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Do l-glutathione really lighten the skin complexion? Please help! [ 1 Answers ]

I value your opinion. Do you know if l-glutathione actually can lighten a person's skin complexion and achieve an even skin tone?? I'm happy with my skin tone but I want to get rid of my ugly stretch marks which reminds me on overweight years as a teenager.. I just want to be able to wear a bikini...

View more questions Search