Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BABT T Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 10:33 AM
    Alcohol urine test
    I drank Saturday night, had my last drink at about 1030pm and now its Monday and I have to go test for probation, do you think I will pass?
    shellyjo68 Posts: 100, Reputation: 11

May 19, 2008, 10:47 AM
    Lots of variables. You may, you may not. What I don't understand is why drinking Saturday night was so important that you would do it? Does freedom mean that little to you? How much can you drink in jail for probation violation?

Good luck. I do hope you pass and I hope you have learned a lesson. Seek help! AA, Celebrate Recovery, Families Victorious.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 19, 2008, 12:59 PM
    Most likely not and I will not even wish them good luck I wish the PO good luck, since they knew they were on probation and rent against the rules on purpose so they need to pay for their actions.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

May 19, 2008, 01:29 PM
    If you are on probation, they why would you even chance it? What is more important to you? I think you need to get your life in order and figure out what's important and what's not!
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

May 30, 2008, 10:20 AM
    If your not on probation they why did you say you were? Maybe you should reword your questions if you don't want people to judge you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 30, 2008, 12:28 PM
    Yes, depends on the levels the agency will use for pass fail. It can show up in your system for that period.
    Also you have the issues of people you know who may get mad at you to turn you in, Or someone that knows you are on probatoin seeing you.
    When I was a PO, I would "run" into some of the people when I was out on a Fri or Sat night, I used to carry a card with me, telling them to report on Monday morning anytime I would see one of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urine test for alcohol [ 8 Answers ]

How long does alcohol stay in system and detected by urine test?

Alcohol Urine Test [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, I would greatly appreciate any and all input. I am on probation, and was surprisingly urine tested on Friday morning, after having had 3 vodka/cranberry (strong ones) on Wednesday night. I stopped drinking at around 8:00PM. I'm so nervous that they would detect the alcohol consumption. How...

Alcohol urine test [ 4 Answers ]

Will adding a little salt to a urine test off you finger mess the test up?

I had a urine test today for alcohol and I need to know something [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, Today I was drinking around like 8:40ish in the morning (Vodka,and some other stuff but I mixed it with A lot of orange juice) Than I got a urine test at 12-1ish in the after noon I drank tons of water And had something to eat I am wondering if this test will come back positive or...

View more questions Search