Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxPunisherxX Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 10:05 AM
    What's the most romantic way to ask I girl out
    I want to do something out of the norm when I ask this girl out any ideas?? :D
    Miszulaki Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Nov 5, 2007, 10:09 AM
    She knows u?
    How do you know she's interested?
    Give more info so we can all give you good ideas
    XxPunisherxX Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 10:12 AM
    she does know me and we been talking for awhile I just tired of doing the same routine "hey do u wanna go out" blah blah balh I want to try something diff that's why I'm asking =]
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Nov 5, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Plan something she'd like and call her up...

"Hey, Jane, I bought tickets to _______ so get an outfit ready!"

Or, send her flowers and ask her out in the card.
    mwilliams15 Posts: 172, Reputation: 24

Nov 5, 2007, 02:48 PM
    Aw.. that is sweet of you to even think to do something like that.. most girls would kill for that!
    I agree with learningasigo.
    You could also just take her somewhere really nice.. like a nice restaurant.. It says you life in FL.. so maybe if you're near the water. See if there are any nice waterside restaurants.. take a walk along the beach.. give her a flower... I'm sure whatever you do will come across as really great if its anything other than "pass the remote and oh by the way will u go out with me" haha.
    Good luck =)
    Athenamia Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Nov 13, 2007, 11:33 AM
    ~ Try a treasure hunt! Put sweet little notes around a place telling her to look in another place, then at the end of the hunt put a nice bracelet or something sweet with your invitation, to wear on your date.

~ You could also use a trail of Hershey Kisses, or maybe rose petals (I like the Kisses!) leading to you somewhere with a romantic handmade invitation.

~ I have always been a hopeless romantic, and it is very sweet for you to be thinking of ways to be romantic for your girlfriend. Good Luck!
    Greatadvice4you Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 05:28 PM
    That's cool that you have the courage to ask her out. What you should do is give her some flowers (find out her favorite if you can) and in it attach a letter asking her out in a poem form. That would win my heart if I got that.

Good luck!
    oreo630 Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2007, 03:34 PM
    OK ummmm mayb while your in school take her to a corner and buy her a rose and give it to her, then just go for it. Because if your around everyone and she rejects you it won't b as bad. So OK good luck

Don't do a poem! Its corny! No offense.
    xxBESTxxKEPTxxSECRETxx Posts: 6, Reputation: -1

Nov 24, 2007, 10:59 PM
    To me, the most romantic way to ask a girl out is to walk up to her and just say "______, I have liked you for a while and I was hoping that you would like to go out to dinner or a movie with me sometime. If you want to, just give me a call or talk to me." Give her your number, and hope she calls you. If she doesn't she's probably missing out on a great guy. I really hope this will help you! I know that if a guy would walk up to me and do that, I would most likely say yes in a heartbeat! Good luck!
    Joey122 Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 5, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Ok here's a quick and easy way of asking her out... all you got to do is sometime whenever your together grab ahold of her phone and without her knowing change your name in her contacts to... Boyfriend? Then text her later that night telling her how you feel. That's all you got to do!
    Lo02 Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Aww this is amazing.

Have her mom/parent

Drive her to a local park or something and drop her off and have a hand made banner saying

_______, will you go out with me?

Guaranteed to make her melt.
    meche011 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 05:00 PM
    JUst telling you that any girl would love of you even thinking of being romantic for her. You could call her tell her your coming over(surprise) and just show up! Take her somewhere you know she' ll love and at night maybe a walk along the shore?:)
    peaceom Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Apr 23, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Well, I'm Not Sure If You're In School Or Not, But If You Are... Volunteer To Do The Morning Announcements And Ask Her Out At The End. Sure You May Get In A Little Trouble At School, But It Will Be Worth It.
    thegreatestviz Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2008, 10:02 AM
    Well lets see...
    Hmm
    Take her for a walk... give her a gift in a box... when she opens keep a note saying.. wanna be mine or _____ what eva you lyk.

:D

Or put it in her bag and write your name in the end... u know write some melting lines like... I can't stop thinking about you all day all night etc etc
    Hope it helps.
    Good luck mate
    W1SDOM Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2008, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey122
    Ok heres a quick n easy way of askin her out... all you got to do is sometime whenever your together grab ahold of her phone and without her knowing change your name in her contacts to .....Boyfriend? then txt her later that night telling her how you feel. thats all you gotta do!!
    Asking her out through a SMS is a bad idea.
    c_ratinaud Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 07:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey122
    Ok heres a quick n easy way of askin her out... all you got to do is sometime whenever your together grab ahold of her phone and without her knowing change your name in her contacts to .....Boyfriend? then txt her later that night telling her how you feel. thats all you gotta do!!

This is sooo cute! I wish someone would do that for me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Romantic Thing For A Goth Girl [ 3 Answers ]

What is a romantic/sweet thing for a goth girl??

What's a girl to do? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 yrs old-my boyfriend is 34-he barely ever wants to have sex. Im a pretty girl, I mean 5'3 100 lbs, and take good care of myself. I've lived with him for about a yr and a half.been friends for 3 yrs. He had a huge crush on me the last yr. of being just friends. Asked me to move in with...

What's a romantic to do? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am in need o serious advice. This guy I am ( guessing) seeing is MAD CONFUSING! Okay, first of all I have always been told to look into someone's eyes, for they NEVER LIE, so here's the issue. He and I work together, were real cool, friends, you know? Then one day he gathered the...

Romantic CD [ 4 Answers ]

Im looking for advice on any romantic songs cd, Hubby and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary June 8th and we are going away to a very secluded cabin in the woods:D Does anyone know of a collection or love songs/romantic make out music that is really good? Thanks. Amy

View more questions Search